Allen Anthony - Now What

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2004
Since the Roc is all fucked up, anybody know what Allen anthony is gonna do. Will Oakland International ever be released. I have about 6 songs from that cd and that shit was really good. Need info on this, been waiting for his shiit to come out since I was In High School 98-99

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
the roc got bought up by def jam. they had already owned 50% for quite some time and bought up the other 50% last month. jay-z is now in an executive office at def jam and dame dash has started the dame dash music group and has already givin out labels to cam, beans and several others. not sure of the status allen's record, but i would bet that dame dash will be releasing it sometime this year.

Feb 18, 2004
dj pimp said:
the roc got bought up by def jam. they had already owned 50% for quite some time and bought up the other 50% last month. jay-z is now in an executive office at def jam and dame dash has started the dame dash music group and has already givin out labels to cam, beans and several others. not sure of the status allen's record, but i would bet that dame dash will be releasing it sometime this year.
Yup. Read that same shit on allhiphop.com also. I dont know why they dont ever speak on him (Allen Anthony)