ALL UP HILL FO DA NINAHZ!!??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I THINK THE NINAHZ JUS TURNED THEIR SEASON AROUND WITH THIS WIN. WE GOT WEAK ARIZONA AND THEN THE RAMZ WHO R GONNA GET SLAPPED LIKE HOES IN FRISCO. I CHOPPED IT UP WIT TONY PARRISH AND HE SAID THE D IS READY FOR WHATEVER MOTHAFUCCAZ GOT. WHO THINKZ THE SAME WAY I DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION???

May 2, 2003
All i got to say is we better make the playoffs. I don't care if we're a wild card team. We just need to run the ball and pass it to TO. Were doing pretty good right now. Better than the Raiders. Who are 2-5. We stand at 3-4. We just need to stomp Arizona. Then take care of the sorry ass Rams. And then we got a light schedule after that.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Tampa's offense is ranked 3rd in the league. lookz like they do have sum offense now doesnt it?

no actually...i was right..

YES when you are talking about Yds/per game..
they are 3rd..

but points scored ....they are 12th...

and STL is..4th...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Ness said:
I THINK THE NINAHZ JUS TURNED THEIR SEASON AROUND WITH THIS WIN. WE GOT WEAK ARIZONA AND THEN THE RAMZ WHO R GONNA GET SLAPPED LIKE HOES IN FRISCO. I CHOPPED IT UP WIT TONY PARRISH AND HE SAID THE D IS READY FOR WHATEVER MOTHAFUCCAZ GOT. WHO THINKZ THE SAME WAY I DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION???
LOL! Tony Parrish don't know what he's talking about. The Saints will drag your team. And why wasn't he ready for the Vikings?

May 16, 2002
the ninahz lost three games against the ramz, brownz, and seatle by a total of what 10 points in the last few seconds of a game. we should be 6-1. mothafuccaz know we gonna stomp the cardinalz and da ramz aint comin to frisco and beatin us, we almost beat them in st louy when we suppose to be weak. i cant wait till that game!!

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: ALL UP HILL FO DA NINAHZ!!??

Tony said:
LOL! Tony Parrish don't know what he's talking about. The Saints will drag your team. And why wasn't he ready for the Vikings?
The homie Tony Perrish will handle the Saints all by himself! The Saints suck man get over it!

May 8, 2002
Ness said:
I CHOPPED IT UP WIT TONY PARRISH AND HE SAID THE D IS READY FOR WHATEVER MOTHAFUCCAZ GOT. WHO THINKZ THE SAME WAY I DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION???
Tony is a cool ass mutha fucka Ness. things will only get better for us. Man...I was drunk after that game lol!

May 16, 2002
i know ur a fool. but i beleive the ninahz aint playin up to their potentiol. even they know that and all them ninah hataz know that! we got the same team as last year but better. were gonna get this shit together watch mothafukaz!!!!!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Sess said:
Man o man,if Fatal and Nitro did'nt kop my sig idea,this fo sho woulda made it in the LOL's of the week.Thanks for jockin my shit kids.:cool:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Just like they bite my GOT EM!! They bite your sig shit!! Thats following whiner fans for ya!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I know it bugs u, and your replys prove it just like the rest of u followers!! But u must continue to read it or go to the sistas forum pluto!! GOT EM!!!