ALL U MIDWEST (DENVER CATS) "PLAYA RAE" LIVE ON CH. 58

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Tune In on Channel 58 in Denver to the LATIN LINGO show, I'll be performing my live on television most likely the track MY CITY and promoting the new album HC2C VOL.II

The show begins at 8:30pm till 9:30pm. I'll be sittin with the host L.O.C and discussing the new release and the future past this latest release. Holla if ya see me...they do live call ins so hit me.

Thanks,

Playa Rae.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^NAW ALBA-KIRK AND PHOENIX IS THAT. BUT A LOT OF NIggAS IN DENVER DO BE SCREAMIN' THAT FAKE SHIT. BUT YOU AS AN OUTSIDER, WHAT CAN YOU TELL THEM? ME ON THE OTHA HAND, I'LL CHEK N-E DEN-V NIggA SCREAMIN' THAT SHIT.

M

mizztech

damn ole ass post....but is that show the one thats on wednesdays and fridays @ Rae...u think u gonna be on again, cuz u doin big things arent ya? ;o)

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
EDJ - I feel you 100% gangsta. :)

Mizztech - I believe that's it....the times I mean that it shows on television. It's usually Co-Hosted by L.O.C.

I'll be on it again most likely when I drop these other albums hun in 2004. I been real busy recording to end out the year...I'll be in Cali next weekend recording w/Mr.Doctor for his new album too.

Big thangs??? Naw, that ain't till I got it like the homie Bash.... :)