All This Hatin goin on siccness.net.. who is the most hated on??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I DONT KNOW WHOS THE MOST HATED BUT THE GAYEST MOST FAKEST BITCH ASS PRICK ON HERE IS C-LIM....CHECK HIS SICCNESS TRACK RECORD AND U WILL SEE HES JUST A GLORYFIED LYNCH GROUPIE WHO THINKS HES A SUPER CRIP,I DONT EVEN THINK THE SET HE CLAIMS RECOGNIZE'S HE EXISTS...LOL

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
LOL @ hate on the Siccness.... The only reason people talk so much shit on here is cuz it's the net. Most the people on here wouldnt be talkin shit to anyones face, they hide behind a computer.

And you cant take any of the bullshit on this site seriously. If you thinkin about your "beef" on here during the day while your shoppin at the store or workin, you obviously got no life and if the Siccness is all that you have.... Well lets face it you might as well blow your brains out.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
why would I square up with a nobody ass looser..drop a record first then i will think about it..or get a job atleast so I feel like im fighting a man....no not dork that names hims self timebomb on the internet..... like hes bout to go off or somin and wont thro a slap in a bitch fight