all these tell me when to go remixes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
i aint been on the siccness for a minute now, i was down in socal....didn't have internet, but i was listenin to Power 106 and they was playin a tell me when to go remix ft. Kanye West and the Game. Dood on the radio said it was the official remix....just wondering if any of y'all heard it. Game's verse is the same as the remix he put out that peeps said was supposed to be some mixtape type shit.

Jan 14, 2006
^that's for real, they was playin dat song like every 10 fucking mins....it started to get annoying...lol

they kept playing the version where they would take out keak's verse and put in the game's verse tho. they was playing some bay stuff out there tho, remembering hearing only wear my white tee's once remix and a few other songs.

Oct 14, 2005
dR3 VaN HaL3n said:
^that's for real, they was playin dat song like every 10 fucking mins....it started to get annoying...lol

they kept playing the version where they would take out keak's verse and put in the game's verse tho. they was playing some bay stuff out there tho, remembering hearing only wear my white tee's once remix and a few other songs.

yea it did start to get annoying...they was clownin on keaks voice too...the DJs out there are using our bay slang and all that shit...they wanna be like da bay folks....yea i heard WHITE TEE's ONCE REMIX a few times...SUPER HYPHY...a few MAC DRE songs...

Jan 14, 2006
did you hear the parody song they did for tell me when to go?...think that shit was called tell me when to go ...to the grocery sto.....shit was lightweight funny.