All Star Weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Y'all see Waiters & Hardaway Jr going at it last night on the rising stars game?

and Damian Lillard is a foo, he's in damn near every event. That's that Oakland ego! He entered the 3 pt competition but I think that's going to Curry. I wanna see what he's bout to do in the dunk contest tho.....and Harrison Barnes in the dunk contest? He better come with some dope shit.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Reggie Miller aka Cheryl Miller out of drag never won and he's one of the best 3 point shooters in nba history. Really it didn't look like Steph was taking it seriously

Damian Lillard is going stupid ass crazy this weekend tho, and Harrison Barnes should be ashamed of himself

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I thought the slam dunk contest was weak as fuck this year...
I wanted to see PG do something wild but the new format killed it.
Evans got robbed last yr when he jumped over and signed the painting
And nothing this yr was better than that... I do acknowledge Ross can fly tho

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
They should've let the east battle it out against each other to crown a true slam dunk champion

I did like the freestyle part where everyone was dunking and they were throwin alleys, but they should've either picked the top from the west to go against the top from the east or had the east battle it out to crown a champion