@ all Record labels, Artist and Distributors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
FRONTLINE RECORDS INC. PRESENTS.
“PO OUT ALITTLE LIQUOR” COMPILATION

·To all Independents & Major labels. Frontline Records is putting together a compilation for our falling hero’s. Eazy E, 2PAC, MAUSBERG, BIGGIE, BIG PUN etc…
·A percentage from the sales are going to the cancer foundation & the siccness label group to help further the Independent game in anyway possible. All artist and labels are welcome to submit a song for the comp.
·The deadline for accepting songs, November 26th. Also send photo’s of the artist to go into the Insert, atleast 5 different pictures. This Compilation will be distributed worldwide. If you’re Interested in participating, feel free to email [email protected]. All product sent will not go on the compilation An will not be returned. All songs that are picked by the A&R committee will be contacted by Frontline Records.

1. Send Cd
2. Release form from Label
3. (5) Different photo’s
4. Label info and addy
5. Email Addy
6. Bio

Send Package to: ATTN: Suave
8654 Nuevo Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335

Aug 26, 2002
My boyz don;'t do charity work and second how you gonna try to use some dead muthafuckas names to get some recogtion.that is hmmmmmmm sheep like..............
where are the other %s going your pocket.....fucc that

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@Jesse James

For one, Mausberg, Easy-E, and Pac was my folks. My mom died of cancer. So fuck what you're talking about Cuzz!!!. Don't reply Nigga if you're not trying to do ah good deed, and fuck you and yo boys. Understand the game of charity before you knock it, Every major artist has done charity....Where's your Platnium Plaque, Nigga?!!!! where's your love for this game cuzz, you got me twisted. You're a rookie fucking wit a vet, and you don't even know who I'm. lol!!!!!! You should be giving away yo shit. I haven't heard of you nor yo boyz.....

Jun 11, 2002
TO NINA:

is this supposed to be gangsta cause i could throw out a cut but it's gonna be thaT 1000% HIP HOP SHIT SO HIT ME BACK RIGHT HERE TELL ME WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR LIKE A COVER SONG OR WHAT ALL ORIGINAL ALL UNCUT FOR CALI.

P.S TO TRE:WHAT UPPER DUDE LET ME HIT YOUR PARTY I GOT THE DANCER'S ILL PAY NO JOKE WELL MUCH LOVE TO YOU O.P CRAZY FOLX

BETRAYED
N.I.L.L.I.K