All Rappers & All Ages "The Battle" @ Club Platnium

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Crazy Times/Criminal records presents: " The Battle" Starting Jan 18th we will be hosting an mc battle at Club Platinum in san jose we are gonna have two mc's battle every week at midnight in front of the crowd and the crowd will be the judge. Every week only one mc will advance at the end of the competition the overall winner will give a concert at Club Platinum and win $250.00. Club Platinum is a 21 and over club but performers will be able to perform regardless of age. For consideration mail all demos to 2229 Alum Rock Ave #175, San Jose, Ca 95116 by Dec 31 2002 demos will not be returned. Any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Wussup IG... been to that club before... the night of the siccness bbq... pretty tight... when me and my girls were there they showcased some local rappers and they did like a 20-30 minute set... the audience was feelin' it. Nice idea! ;)

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Actually our CEO of Crazy Times Records put this together for his club. But yeah I'm sure this sparked up from the movie which was pretty tight by the way!

CALI LOVE - yeah they always got some local artist doing there thing up there. good lookin out too.

anyNOmous - nah quality won't matter it's just to show what skills u got for the function. Don't want to throw somwone out there to the sharks if they & got a lil skill to them.

Jul 11, 2002
I'll try to hit that club up. I hope nobody hates on the females cause I'll leave the place in shock, nah but I'll keep it real and break it down from a females point of view.

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
LiL Nando do u take ur own beat or u they got u? and u rap to whatever they put....cause that one guy makes it sound like u take in ur own beat
actually a DJ is gonna play the beats there for you guys.

LadyTragik lol @ gemini, maybe i should go hold it down as well...have a little positive female competition
MzGemini I'll try to hit that club up. I hope nobody hates on the females cause I'll leave the place in shock, nah but I'll keep it real and break it down from a females point of view.
definetly U both should go rip it up. We need to see some more females doing there thing.