all my remixes, the good the bad and the ugly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
Post Your Tech N9ne Remixes!

Let's get people to post their mixes in this thread eh? there must be some out there

EDIT: WHY THE FUCK DOESNT THE TITLE CHANGE WHEN I EDIT IT?!
If you see this nick, can you change the actual thread title to what the title of this post is or something similar?
-------------------------------------

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFNV4517

shit some of this shit is painfully bad but i thought some of you might get a kick out of it

Zippy file Crack List:

01 Tech N9ne - Bout 'Ta Bubble (Kreature Remix)
02 Tech N9ne - Slacker (Kreature Remix 1)
03 Tech N9ne - Mitch Bade (Kreature Remix)
04 Tech N9ne - Here Comes Teccanina (Kreature remix)
05 Tech N9ne - Slacker (Kreature Remix 2)
06 Tech N9ne - Slacker Wolf (Kreature remix)
07 Tech N9ne - Imma Tell A Playa (kreature Remix)
08 Stoopid Mix
09 Figg Kidd ft. Tech N9ne - I gotta Know (kreature Remix)

Sep 26, 2002
i've bought half of those accapellas and some of them were given to me by techn9nehq, back when the tech n9ne HQ was still live. also someone hooked me up with one of them on here. but never in a thread. that shit was done by pm. and I personally wouldn't like to see accapellas posted in this thread. but i'm sure there are tons of helpful people here who could and would hook you up

Nov 14, 2002
I love some of your mixes... most maybe.

Anyway I just wanted to bump this thread and ask if anyone has any other remixes because I must have missed a ton. So post 'em if ya got 'em.

Please? Please go out with me.... I'll take you to the movies.

Nov 14, 2002
They're fuckin' awesome, but I'm lookin' for downloads.

My friend and I go back and forth with "I got this... have you heard it??" and I'm tryin' to hear some new shit. If you wanna PM me about it I won't throw the shit on a P2P program or anything. Plus I know all my remixes by who did them anyway. (Ex: Infest, Chini, Kavorkian Porkian, Surgeon General, cynicalistik, m131x) They all say (infest remix) 'n shit like that.

The Here Comes Tecca Nina is my fav btw, but Cloudy is hot too... Definitely different from others I've heard. Actually, listening to everything you have on there, your shit is soundin' slick as hell. Def a fan.

Jun 4, 2006
Damn...Thanks a lot I think that's the first real complement I've gotten. Let me get back to you and I'll have those songs to post. And do me a favor, Spread them to everyone you can. Post 'em on P2P, the web, where ever I don't care. It was made by a tech fan for tech fans.

Nov 14, 2002
Honestly it's not that bad, considering. And this is going to sound retarded (I know) but with the vocals on top of the beat I can't fuckin' remember for the life of me what the original track was.

LoL I KNOW the fuckin' song but I guess it's been so long since I heard it.