All Hbr artist discographies?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2007
What's up everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a list of every hbr artist that has ever been released or thought to be released, and a list of the albums that they have come out w/ or are rumored to come out w/ and every version of each? I know of some of the major artists like Woodie, Darkroom, Lowdown, etc., but I'd definetely like to learn about all the artists, because I love everything I have bought. If there aren't full discographies out there, would anyone be interested in helping me create them? Thanks for the help and much much luv!

M N N

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Damn do all homeboyrap forum topics just get relocated here. U should check out the website of the 3 letters in your topic. I coulda swore I coined that phrase. I feel like the homeboy e-40 sometimes. Ppl just steal your game and never mention your name

Apr 21, 2007
Damn do all homeboyrap forum topics just get relocated here. U should check out the website of the 3 letters in your topic. I coulda swore I coined that phrase. I feel like the homeboy e-40 sometimes. Ppl just steal your game and never mention your name
Thanks for the help man, I didn't even know there were any over there. I am not signed up for the forums, but I was able to find a couple under the interviews section. Much luv!

M N N