ALL GANGSTA DRE CDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
SO FAR I HAVE.. GANG BANGIN POETRY(THE SEQUAL)...CREATIVE DIFFRENCES...INNER CITY POET....AND HERE COMES THE NIGHT...ALL I NEED IS THE 1ST GB POETRY HE MADE/I THINK HE WAS WITH BLACK MARKET AT TIME/ I NEVER HEARD IT BUT IM SURE ITS TIGHT...IS THERE ANY OTHER CD THAT HE MADE CAUSE I WANT TO COLLECT ALL HIS CDS......

Apr 25, 2002
odogfelon said:
he was on half of the tracs on 'redrums' release a long time ago... good luck finding that one.
Yup...that shit is classic. Got Dre likkin all over it. And to the folks that said "Gangbangin Poetry" is his best....are u kidding? "Creative Differences" shits on GBP!

Jul 24, 2002
redrum feat... gangsta dre

IS THERE ANY PLACE I CAN FIND (REDRUMS)CD IM SURE IT CAN BE FOUND CAUSE I HAVE SOME OF HIS RARE SHIT ALL READY. WHY DO MOST OF GANGSTA DRES CDS GO OUT OF PRINT?

Apr 25, 2002
odogfelon said:
^^^THATS NOT TRUE, i'd hace to say 'inner city poet' is his best, creative differnces to me only had 5 good songs on it.
Inner City Poet was filthy cuz that was the album where Dre took a huge step up with his concepts and lyrics. ICP is lyrically one of the best albums I own. But the production held it back in a big way. If the production was better it would have been a classic. Gangsta Dre wasnt at the lyrical level of ICP when he did Creative Differences. But he was only 16! Not to mention that Creative Differences had the best production that Sacramento had ever seen when it dropped (in my opinion). And the way Dre's and Jayda's flows clicked on that album was amazing. Another thing that makes Creative Differences such a great album was that it was ahead of its time. Consider when that shit was made. Then think about the flows, production, and lyrics on that album. Dre was miles ahead of everyone else at the time and he wasnt even an adult yet.

C

C-ron

inner city poet had hella CraCCin beats on it.atleast 2 me it did.i think my fav. 1 on there is raw deal that nigga dre got off on that 1.

Apr 25, 2002
@Nonfiktion- Just to let you know, all the songs that are on Gang Banging Poetry are on Gang Banging Poetry the Sequel. It's just the Sequel has a couple of extra songs, but I understand you probably want to get it as a collectors item. Good Lucc. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
@ nonfiktion,... .post up in the trades n' deals board. im sure someone is still willing to still it. the album is a classic like YV said.... .

but i also think nonfiktion was the greatest of them all,... .Burgandy Day is tyte as fucck

Aug 9, 2002
C-ron said:
inner city poet had hella CraCCin beats on it.atleast 2 me it did.i think my fav. 1 on there is raw deal that nigga dre got off on that 1.
SOMEBODY IS FEELIN ME ON THAT ONE! RAW DEAL IS SO TIGHT IT ALOMST MADE ME CRY CAUSE THAT BEAT IS SO VICIOUS AND HOW HE COMES OFF MAKES THAT SONG RAW AS FUCK!!:siccness: