ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah, buddy. I'm not downloading PDFs uploading them to the siccness and losing my access to the online database from my grad program just so I can give you the studies. If you want them LEGALLY you can sign up and I'll send you the links.

I'm not your buddy, friend!
You said there are thousands of studies that prove being skinny is unhealthy are they all convieniantly on that website I need to pay to get access to? If it were true I would have come across these articles on the net myself.
You can't even link 5
And we're not talking about morbid skinny either since you made the distinction between fat and morbidly obese. We're talking regular skinny/slim is unhealthy.
No, I said I have thousands of posts and I suggested you read them. I'm not going back on the sicc to read all my posts when I clearly have been bringing up this issue for years. I'm not going to link you the 5 studies and have the university ban me for illegally sharing PDF files. You can either pay to access them or enroll into a university program so you can get the access. I am not the one.

May 14, 2002
No, I said I have thousands of posts and I suggested you read them. I'm not going back on the sicc to read all my posts when I clearly have been bringing up this issue for years. I'm not going to link you the 5 studies and have the university ban me for illegally sharing PDF files. You can either pay to access them or enroll into a university program so you can get the access. I am not the one.
You have thousands of posts on this which are obviously scientific since you did studies about them and I need to search them myself?
Conveniently there's no info on it anywhere on the net.

Sure man!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You have thousands of posts on this which are obviously scientific since you did studies about them and I need to search them myself?
Conveniently there's no info on it anywhere on the net.

Sure man!
Are you a fucking retard my quote was

"Read my posts. I have thousands"

Look at my post count jack ass: 1,278; this doesn't include any of the posts I have done in the open forum, if it did I would be at over a million because instead of editing posts I just hit reply again. You asked if I had posted studies and I have. Read my posts, I'm not going to do it for you.

May 14, 2002
Are you a fucking retard my quote was

"Read my posts. I have thousands"

Look at my post count jack ass: 1,278; this doesn't include any of the posts I have done in the open forum, if it did I would be at over a million because instead of editing posts I just hit reply again. You asked if I had posted studies and I have. Read my posts, I'm not going to do it for you.
Exactly, you have milions of posts most of them trolling so I'm not going to search them. Especially if you don't have anything backing these posts up.
You would know what to look for so you can link your posts here.
The time it already took inc the new reply you won't, you could've linked multiple of your posts already.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Exactly, you have milions of posts most of them trolling so I'm not going to search them. Especially if you don't have anything backing these posts up.
You would know what to look for so you can link your posts here.
The time it already took inc the new reply you won't, you could've linked multiple of your posts already.
I write my posts I don't read them. thats on you guys. You can go back through my posts and argue with me. I ain't your puppet.

Props: Defy and Defy
May 14, 2002
I write my posts I don't read them. thats on you guys. You can go back through my posts and argue with me. I ain't your puppet.
You want everybody to link you all kinds of shit but you won't do it your self.
I'm not going to search through your posts. Especially since I've never seen you post anything other then trolling.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Who is mad? lol
At this time you could've linked those 36 times already.
I'm not going to post any studies for a dude who will not post studies himself. I have posted them on this site before you can read my posts and find them. The fact is we need to follow the data just like the yellow brick road, to the truth, and if you are unwilling to research and look for that data then I cannot help you.

I have done countless hours of research on obesity and health and not one study I have read conclusively links being overweight to any disease or health issue. In fact, obese people tend to be on average more healthy than "normal" weight individuals. This is the truth that the scientific data since the 1980s has shown us. In fact, even if you compare sick individuals from both categories those who suffer from serious illnesses such as heart disease, emphysema and type 2 diabetes, it is the overweight have the lowest death rates. Why is that?

May 14, 2002
Why would I post any studies? Unlike you I didn't make any claims.
You made claims and don't back them up. I only said in this thread fat seems to be a cause of diabetes.
The science behind that would be that fat in the muscle cells would inhibited insulin to signal the glucose to enter those cells. Creating diabetes.

People who have pre or type2 diabetes are supposed to be able to reverse that on a low fat diet.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Why would I post any studies? Unlike you I didn't make any claims.
You made claims and don't back them up. I only said in this thread fat seems to be a cause of diabetes.
The science behind that would be that fat in the muscle cells would inhibited insulin to signal the glucose to enter those cells. Creating diabetes.

People who have pre or type2 diabetes are supposed to be able to reverse that on a low fat diet.
If you didn't make any claims what does it mean that fat seems to cause diabetes. That seems like a big claim right there.