ALL ABOUT THE EXTENDED CUT & MORE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2008
My Official Debut EP is almost finally here! "The Residence of Evil EP (Extended Cut)" has an additional 6 tracks and guest appearances by Sullen MC, King Karver (formerly known as IKON), ToeTag (of Tha Morgue) and everybody's favorite Bay Area psycho Mars!

Love old Horror Movies? Tired of hearing the same old Horror Music? Well, consider this the remedy to the Horror staleness. Bump these Horror classic themed songs with that funky Monkey twist and let The Crypt Creeper take you into a different state of mind with these tracks...

1. Intro the Crypt
2. Home Sweet Home
3. Silver Bullet (feat. Sullen MC & King Karver)
4. Monster (feat. ToeTag)
5. Organ Grinder
6. City of the Dead
7. Drag Me Away
8. The Devil's Toy (Bad MindMix)
9. My Christine (feat. Mars)
10. Wicked Wisconsin Killed Me
11. Until Next Time...

Listen to a new track from the Extended Cut down below:

"Organ Grinder"

www.myspace.com/outbreakmonkeymusic

The wait is almost over! When are you gonna be able to get your filthy hands on this product? The Data is set for DECEMBER 1ST! You will be able to grab that and a few other things when the time comes at My Monkey Business.

This is a compilation put together by Rick Dogg & Wicked Wisconsin currently slated for a December release aswell. Every track will feature one of your favorite WW acts combined with another one the Undergrounds most loved MCs. Be on the look out for my submission...

"Own Worst Enemy (feat. Tali Demon) (Saint SizzleMix)"

Thanks for takin the time and checkin in with me again!

-Outbreak Monkey-

Nov 17, 2005
i got my appointment with the michigan marijuana clinic. i paid a $100 fee for the appointment. im pretty sure ill be accepted considering my past medical problems. michigan law for medical marijuana is that i can grow up to 12 plants and carry up to two and a half ounces of personal. im stoked about it. next time i get pulled over and get asked if their is any drugs in the vehical imma pull out my satchel and be like "ohhhhh yeaaa". im also gonna look into getting a caregiver job for people who are too sick to grow their own. so all in all, ill have three seperate jobs. 1.rap artist, 2.marijuana caregiver, 3. work for Comcast Cable. my future may be bright but i hate the world, except when im on the moon.

Nov 17, 2005
standard gov buds are overrated and overhyped. i was given some nuggets by someone i knew upnorth and it didnt boggle my mind like i originally thought it would. im still a blueberry guy