"All 6's and 7's"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
That's great but adding three sixes to a number doesn't make it 666. LOL. That would be like saying that 6688846993 has 666 in it.

Anyhow that site is false. Those lines don't represent sixes at all.
http://www.virtualsalt.com/barcode.htm
not every line represents a 6...typically its a 6 in the beginning, a 6 in the middle, and a 6 in the end...thats all...im not trying to get in a pissing competition with you over proven fact...there are plenty of sites out there about the 666/barcode theory....its out there, people believe in it..

First here's the actual verses:

And [the Antichrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save [except] he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev 13:16-18 KJV

So according to this passage in the Bible the Antichrist will force everyone to accept a mark in either the right hand or forehead of the wearer. Without this mark you won't be able to buy or sell.

Many people believe that the mark will be a chip implant or a tattooed barcode It definitely fits the bill of a mark that enables you to buy or sell. If so, then this is the first generation technologically that is capable of such a feat. Not only is the this technology being tested and implemented, it's also being accepted by society.

they are starting to do chip implants on animals/ and possibly soon humans for tracking..whats next a chip implant that reads your whole life? your bank accounts? imagine gliding your wrist by a reader to pay for your food/clothes etc at a store...it could happen...

Jul 3, 2008
lol at tech never saying anything satanic yet here we are talkin bout the Antichrist...

they call me devil boy lol

Nov 14, 2002
not every line represents a 6...typically its a 6 in the beginning, a 6 in the middle, and a 6 in the end...thats all...im not trying to get in a pissing competition with you over proven fact...there are plenty of sites out there about the 666/barcode theory....its out there, people believe in it..
Dude.. you didn't look at the link I gave, did you? The point is, that the similar bars in barcodes aren't so similar at all.

I know the fucking bible passage...

In real life, those bars don't equal 6. The link I posted explains barcodes very well...

I think it's great that you get your "proven facts" from conspiracy websites, and don't bother to look at the obvious. I gave you the link. You can look up how barcodes are made. They're nothing but lines and spaces. The lines that look similar to a 6 on a barcode are in fact not the same things you see in the beginning, middle, and end.

I understand the whole nonsense of "they're gonna put chips in us" and "barcodes relate to 666". You're not saying anything I didn't already hear 10 years ago, and I'm pretty sure you're just repeating shit from a particular website with supposed x-rays on the chip and all that shit.

Keep on keepin on, sir.

When I'm implanted with a chip, or when the barcode of my pop-tarts rings up as "Satan" then I'll let you know.

edit: I should mention that a fucking barcode was never mentioned in any religious book. A barcode is made by math and science. So for the good book to mention barcodes is simply a horrible interpretation.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
this album will be dope. even if he can get some people he been seen with lately on a track. either way i think he hears fans wanting his darkside and sayin he sellin out cause his life isnt crappy anymore and he got money and is partying during the tours. so thats what he rappin about now. but i think this album might be split or something like that. who knows, too far away to think about it now.

Aug 9, 2005
this album will be dope.
dope or not, it won't be enough for me to start giving a shit about strange again

either way i think he hears fans wanting his darkside and sayin he sellin out cause his life isnt crappy anymore and he got money and is partying during the tours. so thats what he rappin about now.
ugh & for the millionth time; nobody cares what state of mind tech is in when he raps nor what the subject matter is, everyone just wants quality music, the last handful of shit they've released has sounded stagnant and complacent :mad:

Oct 6, 2008
so this shit comes out in February rite??
When was THAT announced?

Yeah which makes me wonder why a thread about it is floating around now
I had no idea this wasn't droppin' til next year..

6 months....and that shit flies quickly when theres a football season coming
agreed..

And

4 pages of barcode conspiracy and NOT ONE shred of info for the album...

Kill it LDS.. please..

For the love of barcodes everywhere!!!! :knockout: