ALIZAY MADAM ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
i used to work with an alizay waaay back in the day with an old producer named bumpin t. i dont know if its the same one , the one i knew was wit oz and them .. she was from the north area of sac...i dont know if its the same one..i'd have to hear her spit

Oct 27, 2003
she also has a similar voice as da misses and does comes hard on track #8 on chopahs album and does have an appearance on greedys bmr comp and the movie which neva came out but did release the soundtrack

Jun 28, 2003
she also has a similar voice as da misses and does comes hard on track #8 on chopahs album and does have an appearance on greedys bmr comp and the movie which neva came out but did release the soundtrack
yeah also have u heard of sassy

Oct 27, 2003
yup she was featured on kgs - catastrophic consequences and i dunno if she has an album out yet and i did see on 1 of my madman records cds i have was called pushin-n-movin and i couldnt tell if it was pushed back or not and im sure if it is out now it would be tyte and definitely 1 of those underrated female rappers outta sac