Aliens vs. Predator Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
SecondzAway said:
ya know...when the first one came out on dvd I was watching it at this party I was at.........and these three dudes starting urgueing about how the Predators couldn't see the aliens with infrared cuase they were cold blooded , or that they didnt have enough clothes on to be in antarctica...one dude even said....lazers don't fire like that..........i still laugh about that shyt...lol
The Predators have more than one viewing mode. Infrared is one and the other is electrical/alien mode.

That Antarctica plot was stupid

So many things were wrong with that movie. The aliens matured WAY too fast being one.

Looks like this new installment is still carrying on from the first when the Predator going infected. Hence the falling ship. New alien hybrid... Predatorian

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
that ain't no TRAILER, those are fucking spoilers. that shit just ruined seeing the best gore scenes that we probably would of laughed at when watching it this christmas