Alien Existence?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
i dunno where humans came from and i never stated to believe that we had come from apes.
What i did say , 3-4 times now, is that from a scientific POV, things evolve to become more fit for survival.
And in this physical material "universe" that we live in, the mind will never be the only thing to advance since physical planes need physical tools.

i dunno im sry all if this didnt make sense, i havent slept in a few days and now its 12 38 AM and i have to be up by 7 for another god damn day at work.

but o well , work like a slave, eat like a king

Feb 9, 2003
You make some good points Hutch. I'll have to read this all later.

Hutch said:
I've never ruled out the possibility of there being a God - you can never say that anything is impossible. Who knows, one day I might be proven wrong, I just think that the chances of that happening are almost too small to calculate.
Probably just a slip of the tongue...but you're telling me it's impossible to rule out that 2+2=5? If you say "No" then you're assertion is either wrong or a mistake, but if you say it is impossible to say that 2+2 will never equal to five then your assertion that we can never say anything is impossible has just been destroyed. So which is it Hutch?

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Lol, I never stated I don't believe in evolution or anything what you said. Calm down, mayn, what're you on? All I just said IF....

And uh, I believe I think I know what you are exactly stating. Of course that would be kind of really weird to come from apes, which is there are STLL apes around. Therefore, if we evolved from apes, then there should not be apes around, right? I think this could be that, we most likely came from the orignal spieces, or organs, that uuuhhhhmmmm.............developed after big bang, and now we are here after millions of years of life on earth, so our spieces or human organs is most likely have developed more stronger and different, as for example, they say we now live a bit more longer, and having stronger, better form-shaped bones, as the human life continues on.....?

Aug 28, 2006
nhojsmith said:
People say there are no stupid question, this is proof against that notion. Think about what you are saying. Youre saying that if something evolves from something, the former species will dissapear. With this way of thinking, there would be only one species on the planet for those who beleive in evolution.

Did we come from apes no ok, i dont know the scientific name, but i believe that we evolved from the same ancestors that apes had, furry looking things with two arms, two legs, blah blah. after the big bang there was water, carbon, and heat (energy), its already been proven that these three things combined are enough to make life, we started as simple checmical reactions, we all have the sam origin.

Anyone who does not beleive in evolution I refuse to talk to. I mean you can beleive that humans and apes didnt evolve from the same thing and beleive your little fuckin nursery rhyme about god making us in his image, and thats still cool with me. But if you deny evolution exists as a process then please never respond to anything i say. thank you.
its not that i ruled out evolution because someone told me god made everything, but it is the evidence that was shown and explained to me from both sides that convinced me that evolution had no real foundation because their theories where flawd. let me prove this to you, how do scientist date the fossils of dinosours? they date them by the layer that there found in right? ok that makes sense. but now tell me how do they date the layers?
they date them by the type of fossils that are found in them. Isnt that circle reasoning. Did you know that dinosour fossils are found in every layer? what do you have to say about that?

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
nhojsmith said:
This is like saying if we evolved from water carbon and energy, then those things shouldnt exist anymore. If we evolved from other mammals then those mammals shouldnt exist anymore etc and so on. Let take a small example since evolution is driven by genetic mutation or error in transcribing DNA. So if i have a son with slightly different DNA then does that mean i will cease to exist? of course not.

water , carborn, and energy arent living things.

and if you have a son with mutated DNA , you will continue to exist until you die, then you wont. Just as when those apes die, then they will not anymore.

you are comparing living things with nonliving things.
horrible comparisons IMO

Aug 28, 2006
nhojsmith said:
im not sure how to respond. so you dont believe in evolution, what about the earth being round? this bullshit about dating dinosaur fossils has a lot to do with nothing i dont even know what you are talking about. So if there is no evolution why do we have two kidneys and back problems? why are there birds that cannot fly? why are there fish that "walk" on the bottom of the ocean instead of swim? do you beleive the earth is at the center of the universe as well?
im not gonna sit here and try to make up shit i dont know about. i honestly dont know why we have two kydneys. but how do you figure that we ALL have back or will have back problems. did you ask everyone that lived or ever lived? How do you know all birds where design to fly? could it be that a mutation led to loss of dna and therefore the bird could not fly but it still survived and bred other birds with the same mutation. but isnt it still a bird. and again how do you know all fish where design to swim. and what does the earths location have to do with evolution other than it is just in the right place to support life? i think all things derived from basic species and then from there they change with different variations but they are still the same type just different characteristics. just like some people are short while others are tall.

Dec 25, 2003
We have two kidneys because God preordained Jesus' magical healing of the kidneys that never reached the bibles because of the Illuminati and the NWO. If you peep the older versions of the Bible for Jesus' "healing of the kidneys" it occurs somewhere midway in Mark, and it brings tears to my eyes every time I happen upon it.

Whenever I am feeling down, in fact, I tend to open the Bible to that exact passage, the wonderful healing of kidneys, and it moves me to tears. Especially the part where Jesus eats the bread afterward and it is sprinkled with a pepper sauce, and the Lord feels as full as the heart of a sinner, and he quotes the once commonplace saying - "He that feedeth me seasoned bread, thou shalt enter the Kingdom of Heaven, as long as they also pass me those fucking scrumptious naan bread dips"

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
jon21 said:
^^^yo i dont blame you for crying man....every time i hear about how god helps people that were once non belivers i feel that god truly is with me and that he truly loves us enough to forgive us no matter what. that brings tears to my eyes. props man

You do realize he was mocking God and being a scoffer don't you?

Mar 9, 2005
nhojsmith said:
Is japan currently in nuclear winter?
No, you're implying that a nuclear winter will develop wherever a nuclear bomb is dropped. The term nuclear winter is used to define an occasion whereby the detonation of numerous atomic bombs results in the release of a huge amount of smoke and particulate matter into the atmosphere, blocking the sun out and cooling the world. It is analogous to the eruption of a massive volcano (such as the volcano at Yellowstone) or the impact of a large meteor (some theories suggest that the dinosaurs were wiped out because of an ice age that immediately followed the impact of a large meteor, not the impact itself).

nhojsmith said:
And your first sentance...nobody has ruled the world yet, so how do you assert something is impossible or difficult when it hasnt been acheived yet.
The fact that it hasn't been achieved yet is a testament to the difficulty any one nation would face in totally dominating the world.

nhojsmith said:
your answer to my question is....we couldnt have done that, it wouldnt have worked, they knew it wouldnt work so the govt spun a 50 year web of intricate lies and wargames to boost their power even though clearly our power over the world is on a decline. Ok....im sold.
Yep.

Mar 9, 2005
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Probably just a slip of the tongue...but you're telling me it's impossible to rule out that 2+2=5? If you say "No" then you're assertion is either wrong or a mistake, but if you say it is impossible to say that 2+2 will never equal to five then your assertion that we can never say anything is impossible has just been destroyed. So which is it Hutch?
Good point - I remember learning something about this in "the Philosophy of Science". By our current definition, 2+2 will always equal 4 and thus it is impossible for 2+2 to equal anything else. However, the values defined to 2 and 5 are both simply universally accepted arbitrary values assigned to the symbols 2 & 5.

What if a nuclear war took place, wiping 99.9999% of humans off the face of the Earth. Picture if a few hundred small children were all that remained, and they had in their possession documents containing the symbols of the english alphabet and their associated numbers. For whatever reason, they might choose to assign different values to these numbers and thus 2+2 may equal 5. Considering the scope of the term 'impossible', this scenario is well possible (however highly improbable).

Mar 9, 2005
jon21 said:
its not that i ruled out evolution because someone told me god made everything, but it is the evidence that was shown and explained to me from both sides that convinced me that evolution had no real foundation because their theories where flawd. let me prove this to you, how do scientist date the fossils of dinosours? they date them by the layer that there found in right? ok that makes sense. but now tell me how do they date the layers?
they date them by the type of fossils that are found in them. Isnt that circle reasoning. Did you know that dinosour fossils are found in every layer? what do you have to say about that?
The deposition of layers varies according to terrain and natural events - sure, some dinosaur fossils are found closer to the surface than others. Are you suggesting that the observation that ALL dinosaur fossils are not found in the exact same layer (and presumably at the same depth) is evidence against fossil dating techniques?

The most accurate form of dating fossils relies on radioisotopic measurements. The ratio of radioactive isotopes (such as rubidium/strontium and potassium/argon). Due to radioactive decay, the ratios of these two isoforms varies depending on the age of the rock. Such rocks that form around fossils can be accurately dated by comparing their ratios with those from newly formed rocks. Over the last 80 or 90 years, scientists have made tens of thousands of measurements, refining these values to such an extent that determining the age of fossils is now very accurate.

Apr 25, 2002
ALIENS

shit.. back to aliens fuckers.. you guys remeber in 1995 they had that "alien autopsy" shit on t.v... but it never claimed whether it was a hoax or the truth.. well i just seen some movie with the guys who were behind the video it's also called alien autopsy.. i checked out amazon. com real quick.. they have the 1995 version with reveiws but nothin bout the one i seen.. yall see that shit.. the 1995 and 2006? version.

:dead:

Aug 28, 2006
Hutch said:
Good point - I remember learning something about this in "the Philosophy of Science". By our current definition, 2+2 will always equal 4 and thus it is impossible for 2+2 to equal anything else. However, the values defined to 2 and 5 are both simply universally accepted arbitrary values assigned to the symbols 2 & 5.

What if a nuclear war took place, wiping 99.9999% of humans off the face of the Earth. Picture if a few hundred small children were all that remained, and they had in their possession documents containing the symbols of the english alphabet and their associated numbers. For whatever reason, they might choose to assign different values to these numbers and thus 2+2 may equal 5. Considering the scope of the term 'impossible', this scenario is well possible (however highly improbable).
if the system worked ideally for us why would they choose to change it when they themselves dont know complex mathmatics since they are young after all. arent laws of the universe expressed through numbers that have clear definition of value? if its a fact that 2 + 2 equal 4 why would you change it knowing that you have limited knowledge of mathmatics? and if you did change the values then you better go back and check all the master equation of the universe, because you must now start from scratch if you choose to set different values to the numbers.