alicia keys new album.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
just bought the other day and listened to it. i liked it but i thought the other album before this one was better. this was still good but all the hip-hopish sound is not there. it has more of an old school feel to it. i think all the albums have an old school feel to it but this is like more of an old school feel with not rock but it's real hard to explain. it's kinda like that john mayer type sound a little. he's on here too and that song is tight. but what did y'all think about the album?

Jan 9, 2004
I've been listening to it and like it. You can tell she's maturing and trying new things. I'm giving it a thumbs-up but I haven't soaked it up yet.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
no pics no thread

lol

but ya, keisha an alica would be a sick ass album about how they both hate guys, the video will be good though

Aug 27, 2007
I've been listening to it and like it. You can tell she's maturing and trying new things. I'm giving it a thumbs-up but I haven't soaked it up yet.

yea the sound on this album is definitely a more maturer sound. still a good album. i guess i was expectin some more of what i heard on the last album.