Alicia Keys "As I Am"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
I've tried giving this multiple listens and for some reason I'm not feeling it. I don't know if she's doing something new with her music that I haven't noticed yet or if it's her raspy voice on this album, but I'm not feeling it as much as I did the first two. I instantly, within the first listen, fell in love with "Songs In A Minor" and after a few listens grew to love "The Diary...", but this one I'm not feeling. Thoughts?

Oct 21, 2006
I've only ever heard her singles, but I like em all. A LOT.

the one how she talks about bein obsessed about some dude, "some people want it all," no one, like you'll never see me again

Yeah that had nothing to do with the subject, but I like the two singles off the album a lot.

Mar 16, 2005
I hear you, I thought I was the only 1 who didn't like the cd..my wofe play it alllll the time but I don't think I like ANY song off of it. she souns awful on no one

Jun 1, 2002
I hear you, I thought I was the only 1 who didn't like the cd..my wofe play it alllll the time but I don't think I like ANY song off of it. she souns awful on no one

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THIS BUT I GUESS NOT. SHE'S TOTALLY OFF KEY ON THAT SONG. SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.