Algophilist Clothing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
I am planning on starting a clothing line, but before I do I want to build a fan base for the clothes and to have people actually wanting to buy so that I don't print a shit load of shirts and have them laying around in my closet for months on end.

Anyways here are the first two designs I have made.

Let me know if this appeals to you or not and if you would buy these shirts for $20 each if they were to be sold.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
I like your artwork alot, i'm not so sure I like it as a shirt........but it could grow on me I guess, looks like something geared toward the heavy metal community of clothing buyers.

i'd definately explore that sales option if I were u, maybe check out some of those message boards and get some feed on em

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
THEYRE BOTH DOPE AS FUCK, AND I LOVE YOUR WORK, SO DONT GET ME WRONG - BUT THEYRE JUST NOT MY STYLE. PERSONALLY, I PROBABLY WOULDNT WEAR ONE, BUT I KNOW HELLA PEOPLE THAT WOULD. LIKE TRAGIK SAID, I COULD SEE THEM BEING SOLD IN STORES LIKE HOT TOPIC.

GREAT WORK!!!

Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
I have been working on this all Saturday, it was a nice fun relaxing project.

I thought this would be a nifty concept. To just make a bunch of hands reaching out of the person wearing the shirt, of course throw in a few twists like one hand holding a heart and another few holding an intestine.