ALEX JONES is becoming influent in Europe HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
I watched some videos from him, i kinda agree with some stuffs he be saying but i think there is something weird about him...

What do you think of him?

Im asking the question because a lots of guys in Europe think he is the new leader of opposition in the USA.

Is that true? What do you know about him?

For example i heard an ITW of him saying that the Arabs are taking over Hollywood (this statement is really fucked up IMO)

I also heard he was a fervent supporter of Israel.

Why do you like-dislike him?

THX

May 8, 2002
The only thing I like about Alex jones is the subject matter he talks about. I dislike him because he tries to scare people. I like his documentaries until the dark music and sinister voice over starts. If he wasn't a fear mongerer i would probably respect his message more.

Feb 9, 2003
Dude...let me be real and honest with you:

other than 17 year old Internet Conspiracists no one in the US knows who the hell Alex Jones is. For him to have become influential in Europe...well, there goes any arguement for intellectualism those collective countries ever had.

Miro

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2006
he's a nut! a conspiracy theorist! he uses a lot of left wing ideas and comes up with these crazy off the wall type theories, and then tries to fill up this sites with ads so people can buy his crap and increase his bank account for his own personal expense.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Im asking the question because a lots of guys in Europe think he is the new leader of opposition in the USA.
Please refrain from making such general statements about Europe and its people in the future. I don't know ANYONE taking the guy seriously or even knowing about him, for that matter. Are you talking about people in France or Germany? I take it you're in Berlin right now?! And who exactly are the people thinking of Alex Jones so highly? If i had to take a wild guess, i'd say those people are mostly white with tin foil encrusted dreads and Ché patches on their backpacks?! Or better yet, most of them are probably undercover anti-Semites who see Alex Jones as a great source for a new Protocol of the Elders of Zion pamphlet.

Alex Jones is not a factor in Europe. There will always be a bunch of gullible people anywhere in the world who feast on lurid journalism and conspiracy bullshit, but you thinking there is any significant AJ influence in Europe makes me question your circle of fellow students and friends.