Alcoholic Whipped Cream? The hell?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
On the heels of the state banning the sale of Four Loko and other caffeinated alcoholic drinks, there's yet another booze-infused product on the shelves: alcoholic whipped cream.

The 30-proof "Cream" is flavored and meant for use in after-dinner coffee drinks and desserts. It comes in six flavors, including Chocolate, Caramel, Raspberry, and Cherry flavors.

According to the product's website, the cream is shelf stable and doesn't need to be refrigerated. It works the same way any other whipped topping does -- only it contains alcohol.

As with Four Loko, alcoholic whipped cream is attracting the attention of local officials. In an NECN interview (above), Dr. Anita Barry of the Boston Public Health Commission said the packaging of Cream might be a cause for concern.

"If a product looks like something else, it's easy not to be aware that it might contain a lot of alcohol," Barry said.

http://www.whippedlightning.com/

Whip-ahol? Discuss...

May 2, 2002
Next time I'm havin' a slice of pie and I wanna get fucked up, I'll keep alcoholic whipped cream in mind. LuLz

I swear people have too much time on their hands.