Alchemist new SHADY Dj

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
Eminem has appointed a new DJ after kicking Green Lantern out for his sneaky behaviour. Alchemist is managed by Paul Rosenberg, who is also Eminem’s manager,and has been appointed the new Shady records turntables man.

Alchemist isn’t just a DJ; he also works with creating beats of his own, and released his own album last year entitled 1st Infantry. The album featured his beats with lyrics donated by various artists he has worked with. Working with the Shady camp has its perks and would put Interscopes A team roster well within his grasp.

“Right now, I am just dealing with the situation of being Eminem’s DJ and, of course I am always going to be doing beats. I’m not just going to be a DJ,” he said. “I would love to [do beats for Eminem], that would be great. I definitely look forward to that. His shit is incredible. I’m sure we have a mutual respect as far as music [is concerned]. If the opportunity ever arises, I’m sure we would make some incredible music. But, right now the issue at hand is to handle the tour and be Em’s DJ.”

“This is like a blessing and I am taking it as it comes,” he concluded. “As creative people, we are always moved by other creative people.”

Alchemist will be touring with Eminem and is gearing up for the Anger Management Tour, starting July.

:(

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Alchemist is a tight producer. its good to see my Jewish ppl doin big thangs in hip hop

May 3, 2002
good news for alc.. he deserved it.
also, what if through alchemist, 50 cent invites mobb deep into the g-unit? i'm not too crazy about the "g, g, g, g-unit!" but that would give the "m, o, b, b" more exposure.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
hopefully he will do production for Em cause he needs it bad.have him step away from the boards and have a real producer like alchemist do some work...but then again,i dont want to hear eminem and his crew ruin a bunch of dope alchemist beats either,so i dont really know what to think about this...good for him but bad for me i guess,haha

May 3, 2002
SiccfuCC... imagine this: alchemist makes nice beats for eminem and em brings hip-hop back. eminem can rhyme, but he lacks content. alchemist makes nice beats but i cant imagine eminem (or d12) over his beats... maybe em'll go back to his "infinite" days; just with a new twist.