ALBUMS OF THE YEAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Top Albums of 2010

15. Beach House - Teen Dream

14. Wild Nothing - Gemini

13. Deer Hunter - Halcyon Digest

12. Best Coast - Crazy For You

11. Beach Fossils - Self Titled

10. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today

9. Belle & Sebastian - Write About Love

8. Violens - Amoral

7. Gonjasufi - A Sufi and A Killer

6. The Golden Filter - Völuspà

5. Nouvelle Vague - Couleurs sur Paris

4. Conjure One - Exilarch

3. Warpaint - The Fool

2. Twin Shadow - Forget

1. El Guincho - Pop Negro

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Top EPs of 2010

6. Girls - Broken Dreams Club

5. Wild Nothing - Golden Haze

4. Selebrities - Ladies Man Effect

3. Violens - V

2. Twin Sister - Color Of Your Life

1. TV Girl - Self Titled

May 9, 2002
I just really dont know what came out this year. And on top of that, i dont usually spin many albums more than twice these days, so its really hard for me to evaluate. Im on an album for about 3 days, and then it gets lost in my iPod. There are albums on my iPod that i haven't even listened to all the way through yet fpr HAD sakes.

Music just aint what it used to be to me...

Mar 18, 2003
Sometimes, with the amount of music that is posted in the Random thread, I wonder how in the hell you guys keep up with so much. I hardly have time to listen to the few albums I've actually downloaded from bands I already like. That [biggest factor] is probably what makes up for the difference in opinions. I find it quite difficult to experience some of the new music posted when I can't even listen to the stuff I've told myself I have to listen to first. I think I've just been music deprived over the past couple years. I've never owned an ipod or an iphone (actually the day an ipod was given to me, I lost it hours later rafting down a river) and my car stereo doesn't play mp3's (which used to be when I listened to music the most). I need to step my mobile music device game the fuck up.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I listen to music while more or less doing everything unless I'm watching TV or a movie of course. I totally forgot about making a list. I honestly don't even know where I'd start though.
Until further notice consider most of my list Nuttkase's official best of list as well.

:chinese:

Nov 26, 2009
Re:

Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - Kollaps Tradixionales

The Tallest Man on Earth - The Wild Hunt

Those are the two records that i have really likes thus far, lot of stuff i am waiting for.