Album Reviews..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I would like to extend my services to Explosive magazine and perhaps we can help each other out in a few ways here.

If Ceza or any Explosive staff see the need for anbother album reviewer I would be happy to step to the plate, I have been a Bay Area rap fan for over 20 years, if you are interested in adding another album reviewer to the roster, feel free to contact me and we can discuss this possibility further.

Check the BART forum for my previous reviews of A-Waxn Gonzoe (recession proof), Moeses Soulright II (delicatessen mixtape), Nobe, Tryfalone, and more...

Respectfully,

Dirt E. Needlez

Oct 22, 2009
I would like to extend my services to Explosive magazine and perhaps we can help each other out in a few ways here.

If Ceza or any Explosive staff see the need for anbother album reviewer I would be happy to step to the plate, I have been a Bay Area rap fan for over 20 years, if you are interested in adding another album reviewer to the roster, feel free to contact me and we can discuss this possibility further.

Check the BART forum for my previous reviews of A-Waxn Gonzoe (recession proof), Moeses Soulright II (delicatessen mixtape), Nobe, Tryfalone, and more...

Respectfully,

Dirt E. Needlez
yo fam, if I could ask a personal favor, i'd like to know wut u think of the Telly Mac "Project Celebrity" if u heard it or had a chance 2. from a 1-10 scale. holla if u could folks. much respect & appreciation Dirty J / DLK Ent.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
The review is published in this new issue! Telly Mac is flawless. He needs a good maestro in the booth. Someone who can direct him and help him polish up his week points, which there arent many. Telly Mac is as good as any Gangsta Rapper out!

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
He seems like a good dude too! Check out the interview I did with him in the latest issue of Xplosive....and hit me boss....time to get back to work! I got some side deals for you that we might be able to make some bread on! Hit the Blackberry asap! Email...myspace...all that goes right to the pocket cutty!