Album of the Year [2011]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
So the year is near it's end and I wanna know who guys think put out the best homeboy album this year. I'm not even going to try and make a list because there was so many projects released I know I'd forget some so I'll let you gentleman list them as you wish.

With that said, my pics for the year would be "Down by the Bowl 2", "Bizness Men 2" and Big Tone's "From the streets of California". No favoritism, just my opinion.

May 8, 2008
Solo: Yantz "Playing 4 Keepz" & Big Tone "From the Streets of California"..Both got the most play from the rest of the albums released this year. Couldn't pick one.

Comp: Salineros "Down by the Bowl 2"

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Big Tone's From the streets of California .....hands down 1 of the the cleanest album to drop this year IMO, not just in this genre either. Possibly the top 5 rap releases this year.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
well since im on here and bored (and aint it a bitch i can get no propz for it...lol...but)

herez a list from bayundaground archieves of 2011 ...shout to bart n lethaface

big tone streetz of cali4nia
lil raider half baked 2
bmc 2
lil toro gameaint nothin nice
north pole 4
salineroz down by the bowl 2
HWA hatin dont pay
c dub n young loc risk n revenue
conspircay g'z and b-z'z
talezfrom the morgue
city of trees
dc 400 el presidente mixtape
.... thats up until april.. with tons more that prolly didnt drop... i dont know...
il finish later... this forum has been lame as fuck for a hot minute.. lets a make a good thread...

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
rest of 2011 albums

lil dee follow the leader
yung puppz death arount the corner
murders row comp
young savi & c style still pushin
lil bandit gang related
tokztero ridin 4 the cause
conspiracy & slim gutta forever hood
l.o.c. i am the streets
mr. g networkin thru my area
sneaks somthin different
mac eazy macamatics
duke & crooked tales from the darkside
cal sav comp
swinla city of torture
yantz playin 4 keeps
take flight: fully active
valley hustle comp

damn i aint heard mostly none of this shit but there they are.. i guess it was a busy year after all..
my partna yonko g just dropped the dope album too. dont know when its gonna make its way out off the 559 boundries but it fuckin slaps...

my favs are
Album: city of trees
comp: down by the bowl 2
Mixtape: my own, networking thru my area vol 1. ( shiiiiiet tought it wasnt....lol)