Album cover idea for Killer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
I think tech's next album, Killer, should have an MRI of his brain on the front cover. You know, to show how fucked up it is from all the drugs. What do ya think?

Jun 23, 2003
Who said he does drugs. lol

A mri doesnt mean shit to the average person. We aint doctors so why would an mri mean shit. I think you need an mri and need a fresh new idea. hahahahaha

just playin man.

Sep 18, 2006
thanks Amerikilla, thats exactly what i was talking about! you fucking rock dude!

Except maybe instead of "mind on Ecstasy" it could say "mind of a killer"

Oct 16, 2006
Thats one helluva terrible idea.. if you were running Strange it would be run into the ground bahaha im just fooling..

One of two things i think would look real cool.. is incorporate bullet holes within the cover.. really convey that "Killer" theme and use that font they use for Kutt Calhoun's name on the B.L.E.V.E. cover and use that for the title Killer.. would look real sharp.. anything to intensify some dark, psychotic shit!!

I am sure the end result will look good anyways.. whatever direction they take it..

btw nice to see a fellow Aussie on the boards..

ECF'NW.