Alamo Bowl Michigan vs Nebraska

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
HAHAHA, you're a joke....doesn't matter if he was injured? You're funny.

Stop comparing the college game to the NFL...great backs don't have "BAD" days in college. All I'm saying is Brian Calhoun is very overrated. Mike Hart will prove to be the best back in the Big Ten next year.....and possiblly one of the best in the nation.
Im sorry...what?Great backs dont have games in college???WOW...were done...you obvioulsy dont watch enough football to even debate with me bro...step your game up and then come fuck with me...

LOL@great backs in college dont have bad games....WOWZERS!!!!

PS-Youre "Best RB in the Big 10" averaged less htan 4 yards a carry last night...while Ross ran all over you Blue and Maize fags...OH COY!!!

LOL@Hart bein the best in the country....

Thanks for playin chief...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Im sorry...what?Great backs dont have games in college???WOW...were done...you obvioulsy dont watch enough football to even debate with me bro...step your game up and then come fuck with me...

LOL@great backs in college dont have bad games....WOWZERS!!!!

PS-Youre "Best RB in the Big 10" averaged less htan 4 yards a carry last night...while Ross ran all over you Blue and Maize fags...OH COY!!!

LOL@Hart bein the best in the country....

Thanks for playin chief...
HAHA, come on man, you know I'm knowledgeable at college football. I usually posted every week in your weekly college football threads. I know my shit. I been saying michigan's defense is a fuckin joke, so Ross running all over them aint much of an accomplishment.

All I'm saying is this.....

Brian Calhoun is not as good as people hype him up to be.
Top notch college backs don't have 20 carries for 38 yards.
Mike Hart will prove to be a top echelon back NEXT YEAR.
Show me a game where Mike Hart got SHUT DOWN like a 20 for 38 game?

WOw, 3.9 ypc last night....thats waaaaaaay less than 4 yards a carry.

May 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
HAHA, come on man, you know I'm knowledgeable at college football. I usually posted every week in your weekly college football threads. I know my shit. I been saying michigan's defense is a fuckin joke, so Ross running all over them aint much of an accomplishment.

All I'm saying is this.....

Brian Calhoun is not as good as people hype him up to be.
Top notch college backs don't have 20 carries for 38 yards.
Mike Hart will prove to be a top echelon back NEXT YEAR.
Show me a game where Mike Hart got SHUT DOWN like a 20 for 38 game?

WOw, 3.9 ypc last night....thats waaaaaaay less than 4 yards a carry.
Anything less than 5 yds a carry...in COLLEGE...is terrible...you and i both know that....thats NFL shit...against top notch players...

We can say anything til next year...cus thisyear is over...and ill tell you what...if Hart leads the Big 10 in rushing next year...ill sport a big ass pic of him in my sig til the following season....deal?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Anything less than 5 yds a carry...in COLLEGE...is terrible...you and i both know that....thats NFL shit...against top notch players...

We can say anything til next year...cus thisyear is over...and ill tell you what...if Hart leads the Big 10 in rushing next year...ill sport a big ass pic of him in my sig til the following season....deal?

HAHA, deal!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
what a finished

if that guy went left instead of trying to beat them down the sidelines, michigan would have won!

Dec 29, 2004
thascary1 said:
Well I didn't want to go there, but I guess your defending of Calhoun goes with your fascination of N Kaufmann!
I'm pretty sure I didn't defend Calhoun one time in this arguement....Read the post...I do know Napoleon Kaufman was better in college than Mike Hart will ever be...

I don't even like the Big 10 anyways...Only team I care for now is Penn St. that's because there's a true freshman on the team from Lompoc California...