@AKAZIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
WHO IS ALL ON THIZZ LATIN SAC VALLEY BRUH BRUH? THAT NORTE LEAN SONG IZ STUPID ASS SLAPPIN YOUNG LOC AND THA NEFEW KILLED THAT SHIT!

I KNOW YOUNG LOC AND DON CHONGOLINI ON THERE BUT WHO ELSE?

Sep 17, 2007
as far as i know itz Don Changolini, Rukus, Nephew and Young Loc for the Sac Valley. There could be a couple of more. But i aint heard any names yet. I'll ask Rukus tonight.

Aug 16, 2002
GOOD SHIT BRUH...I WAS WONDERING IF THA NEFEW WAS ON THEY LABEL HE GOT BARZ! IT WOULD B DOPE IF DC FUCKED AROUND AND SIGNED D.CISNEROS AND RELLY REL...I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL SAC LATINO'z COME TOGETHER...MAKE IT HAPPEN, HOLIC ENT, AFNF CLICC, LOYALTY ABOVE ALL LAWZ FAM, LIL MEMO etc...BUT THIS IS A GOOD START!

Sep 17, 2007
GOOD SHIT BRUH...I WAS WONDERING IF THA NEFEW WAS ON THEY LABEL HE GOT BARZ! IT WOULD B DOPE IF DC FUCKED AROUND AND SIGNED D.CISNEROS AND RELLY REL...I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL SAC LATINO'z COME TOGETHER...MAKE IT HAPPEN, HOLIC ENT, AFNF CLICC, LOYALTY ABOVE ALL LAWZ FAM, LIL MEMO etc...BUT THIS IS A GOOD START!
yea Nephew is on.
and yes i'd like to see all these cats get together too.
but really i dont discuss bizness with DC4000 like that. I guess Goldtoes took interest in me from what DC4000 and Rukus told me, but I just do me and keep it Rival Killaz. I stay outta the "What we could and should do" conversation. Cuz i'm still trying to Establish myself and my label before i start helpin other cats. Rukus knows how i am.
But Rukus is also the cat thats down for Unity like that. He's down to pull ALL them groups/rappers you mentions together and make shit happen. Thats how he rolls, if you solid he's down to ride with you. And him being a brother from another mother. Im stand right behind him with that movement. and whatever he's tryna do with Goldtoes/Thizz Latin. We've already talked about making a Sac Compilation and get shit rolling with the Thizz Latin Sac Valley.

DC4000 is pretty much the main dude. But if "TLSV" is really going to get established and stay solid. All these cats need to start communicating and kickin it around each other more. Start hitting the booth and making tracks and pretty much stop talkin about it. (Speaking for myself too).
I hit the botth with Lil'Memo already but it shouldn't stop there. Young Loc already know i'm tryna get on with him. you feel me. thats the homie.

This rap shit is about making a product for the listeners. I think artist tend to forget that.

Whoevers down to holla, just holla at me. I got beats and hot verses. I dont descriminate i'll get down with the Crips and Bloods too. ya heard.

916 STAND UP!!

Sep 17, 2007
Next time i kick it with Chango, cuz lately he been kickin it wit us. Hooter Wings and Beer allnight...lol I see whats up. See what we can get poppin. If everybody just thru in 40 bucks each for some studio time. major work could get accomplished.

Aug 16, 2002
good shIT kAZIE I HOPE IT ALL WORKZ OUT FOR YOU BRUH! YOUR GRAPHIK GAME IS SOME OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST SACRA!

@ BETO...WHEN IS THAT BOI NEFEW GON DROP SUMTHIN? STREET TAPE, MIXTAPE, ALBUM...SUFFFA! TO ME HE ONE OF THE HARDEST LATINO's COMIN OUTTA SAC RIGHT NOW W/ YOUNG LOC, CIN and D. CISNEROS!

Sep 17, 2007
good shIT kAZIE I HOPE IT ALL WORKZ OUT FOR YOU BRUH! YOUR GRAPHIK GAME IS SOME OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST SACRA!

@ BETO...WHEN IS THAT BOI NEFEW GON DROP SUMTHIN? STREET TAPE, MIXTAPE, ALBUM...SUFFFA! TO ME HE ONE OF THE HARDEST LATINO's COMIN OUTTA SAC RIGHT NOW W/ YOUNG LOC, CIN and D. CISNEROS!
right on bruh i appreciate that.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
If everybody just thru in 40 bucks each for some studio time. major work could get accomplished.
You know I still got you on some time folks, for what you did for us on that MB2 cover.

You still got my contact? Let me know when you want to cash in. I got you.