AJ Lee maybe done with WWE too ( closed )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2003
Since she shockingly lost her Divas Championship to debutant Paige two months ago, AJ Lee has been on a hiatus from the WWE and there has been no word on a possible return from the WWE Diva.

After PWInsider reported last week that she had and her fiancee CM Punk got married in a small private ceremony, fresh new sparkling rumours about AJ Lee being pregnant have emerged online.

The news was revealed by MetsFan4Ever on Reddit.com, who was also responsible for breaking the news about the couple’s marriage.

"I have gotten word from a reliable source that AJ Lee is pregnant," said MetsFan4Ever. "I am looking more into this story and can't confirm yet. But I figured I would share this story here first with you fans. We may not be seeing AJ for a very long time or ever again if this is true."

There has been no confirmation on whether its a boy or girl, but now we do know that AJ, who was supposed to be back by this fall, will be out of action for a long time.

The news should not come as a surprising one considering her current absence from the company. It all makes sense now why the 27-year-old decided to lose the title to Paige and take a break from the company.

On the other hand CM Punk's contract officially expires in July

Status
Not open for further replies.