Aint nothing Changing, Here's what I want to Hear

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
I've been a "viewer" of this forum for a few years now and a loyal fan of Tech for many more.

and here is what i have to say.....

Tech....dammit you're gonna be 40. 99.9999% of rappers who make it mainstream are below 39. Come on. I came up with these odds on my own here. Anyways I don't want you to get that fucking big, cause if you do then me being a hardcore fuckin TECHNICIAN won't mean shit. Well eye of the beholder huh??
NE FUCKING wayz, I think that you need to talk some shit. I know that you have made mention of most producers in the industry.but get at some MC's. We all have our own opinions about who should be getting paid but I want to hear what you think. We all know that you should be getting paid but what about the people that you think shouldn't. I know that I know of a few. but like I said Opinions = Assholes...... we all have them. So if you can't join EM then FUck EM hum??

Seriously let them know what they're missing out on.

You would kill any Timbo beat. Look how he did Justin. wait a minute ..... Timbaland presents Tech N9ne feat. Justin Timberlake - Two Decades On My Own

Eminem shit....what????? come on I know the ICP shit goes back but come on. Please you could be Pinky And The Brain. Take over the FUCKING WORLD. well at least get together and try, but you'll be a hit, trust me.

What else.....I don't even know. show me....some Method Man and Redman feat. Tech. Back in the day.... on some jumper cables. NO?

Everyone here is like what is this fucker chewing on right now but my point is... what Ive been trying to say this whole time is..................

Tech... Get Em

Tell these MotherFuckers what they need to hear. You are almost fourty years of age and yet they still continue to camp. I am not trying to preach but PLEASE. You can and will kill anyone that want to test the skills....as said before by some of your know associates. I know of one bet on the table that nobody has tested yet...?..

All issues aside I do respect most producers and artists that are making good music and decisions. But one thing I can say of all of these said people. You all have made a very poor business decision in that you did not sign Tech N9ne when you should have. (notice the past tense)

Don't give them hate music,
Give them great music.
Shit so great
They gotta hate
So they don't lose it

Weebles303 Redrocks CO

Jun 20, 2006
waiting for the forum regulars to handle this one....^^^tech doesnt need to do all the things you posted....dont need to diss and no he dont need to get wit eminem...do a couple of songs but thats it....tech knows what he is doing...hes not just campin out like u put it...he is co-ceo of strange and is the number one selling independent artist of ALL TIME...hes got more money than most the mainstream fucks....stop acting like you know what is best for tech...

Aug 24, 2007
IM NOT PLAYIN WITH THESE FUCKIN RAPPERS THE PUNK ASS INDUSTRY AND THEY BATTLE RAP GAMES AND THIS MEDIA HYPE BULLSHIT. I DO THIS FOR THE LOVE OF MY KIDS AND I WANT FAKE SHIT AWAY FROM ME OR I WILL SHOW NIGGAS HOW I WILL KILL AND DIE FOR THE LOVE I FEEL FOR MY FAMILY AND HOW HARD IVE WORKED TO GET TO THIS POINT.I DONT WANNA HEAR SHIT FROM NARE NIGGA SREAKIN NEGATIVITY MY WAY. ~TECH N9NE~

I think he kinda addressed a few of your suggestions here and cancelled them out. LOL!
Believe it or not he knows whats good for him...and I love it when someone brings age into it,it proves how young a person is and how naive they are! TECH PERFORMS HIS ASS OF AND SO DOES HIS LABEL MATES... I've been to show after show for many years and they only get better. Im pretty sure he has more energy at "ALMOST 40" than alot of people on here.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I commend your passion for his music and success, but like others have said, he knows what he's doing, and because he ISN'T ADVANCING like he wants to doesn't mean he's sitting back waiting on his break. Dude's put in his work, and has done a damn good job at it. he will get there ONLY IF industry standards change. I wouldn't hold my breath on that, though.

You do have to sell out in some sense of the phrase in order to achieve enormous radio and tv success as an artist. Let him hold to his standards. he can't go your way and achieve any more success than he already has. Hell, he even changed up his appearance in hopes of gathering more attention, though it wasn't as profitable as we might have hoped. Move along.

Nov 6, 2005
I commend your passion for his music and success, but like others have said, he knows what he's doing, and because he ISN'T ADVANCING like he wants to doesn't mean he's sitting back waiting on his break. Dude's put in his work, and has done a damn good job at it. he will get there ONLY IF industry standards change. I wouldn't hold my breath on that, though.

You do have to sell out in some sense of the phrase in order to achieve enormous radio and tv success as an artist. Let him hold to his standards. he can't go your way and achieve any more success than he already has. Hell, he even changed up his appearance in hopes of gathering more attention, though it wasn't as profitable as we might have hoped. Move along.
Agreed, although the whole industry standards thing. Industry standards are always changing, it just depends what the new fad/trend is. And no one here will know what that is, until its upon us. So hope exists, but grimly.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol Theres to many things to take shots at tech about. I think some of these rappers would eat tech lunch in the diss game. But I hear what dudes sayin make some noise! Tech seem scared of beef but beef can make you or break you..... Whole things funny really.

Aug 24, 2007
lol Theres to many things to take shots at tech about. I think some of these rappers would eat tech lunch in the diss game. But I hear what dudes sayin make some noise! Tech seem scared of beef but beef can make you or break you..... Whole things funny really.
I don't think Techs scared of beefin, I think his focus is on something different.

Apr 13, 2005
L.D.S., Asmodeus, Mid West, KAMC, thank you for the proper criticizem, but I think I came off wrong. Yes I want Tech to get at some mainstream artists. but just get at them. Not hate them. I want to see him call out the people that are making theirs, that know about him, and are just not calling him back. I know he has done this but not untill the last album. I would like to see more of this. How can you ignore someone when they are constantly in your face. I want Tech to stay in their face. What's the worst that can happen???? Is he going to be banished from the industry that he has ignored him for the past two decades?

To the rest of you,
I know that he knows what he's doing and I was just airing my own opinion in my own way so fucking deal with it. I still want to hear what I am asking for.

I want Tech to get in the Industries face on a more personal level. He is immune to retalliation. Not battle them, but show them what THEY WERE/ARE CAMPING ON. Tech is not camping, by any means.

I don't want him to sign with anyone, but some bigger labels giving strange some recogintion is more of what I am after. COLLABS........SICKOLOGY with some people that have already made it. Which I am sure is in the works. hopefully.
Maybe he has done this already, without taking the measures that I am asking for. That would make me even happier.

Jun 20, 2006
^^^real talk....thing is that album sales of all these mainstream sell out punks are horrible right now, so if tech was to go that way it would be no better than he is now...and whoever said tech is afraid of beef??or would get ate up in a battle...man i think tech would kill a muthafucka on a diss track....but who knows about a battle....he dont freestyle..