Ain't no oil spill...the time is comin ya'll...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2010
''When fish and other land and sea life,
By force will be put upon the beach by a strong wave,
Its form will appear strange, oily and horrible,
Coming by seawater very steadily it shall climb the walls as an enemy''[/QUOTE]

quote out of the Devil's bible Lucifer 3:16 hahaha

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
The world is destined for destruction and will be destroyed according to the bible, that is no secret.

This whole oil thing has got me messed up tho. I think it was planned. My mom loves Obama and sees no fault in him yet blasts Bush for being "evil" and "greedy" yet she doesn't think there is anything wrong with Obama not being tougher with this oil spill even though BP funded portions of his campaign.

It also pissed me off that Obama had just said that he supports off shore drilling, then this happens. I see so many connections, but one of them is ethanol. They could use this as a crutch to say that we don't need foreign oil and need to start using ethanol more. They pushed the cash for clunkers out there and a lot of those were hybrid or flexible fuel vehicles. There's a grip of oil here in Oklahoma, yet it's difficult to find a gas station that doesn't have 10% ethanol. Virtually every mechanic says don't use it in your car if it's not designed for it, it is guaranteed to give you car problems. They can effectively get rid of all the older cars and make us switch to hybrid and FFV's just by having 10% ethanol at every gas station

Jun 8, 2010
we are all going to die so fuck it, when that day comes that the world ends, i'ma smoke me a fat ass blunt down a couple of Budweisers grab an automatic and just go out and kill on some Grand theft auto shit aha.