AINT INTO THESE KINDA PPL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2004
..MyBiG1usuck08: ey educate me some some bay area rap thingy ur into
MyBiG1usuck08: on some*
WestCoastNena408: i beeN into this shit sincei was 11 u cant really jst educate ppl on it..
MyBiG1usuck08: im juss sayin
MyBiG1usuck08: like name some good songs
MyBiG1usuck08: or something
MyBiG1usuck08: iunno
MyBiG1usuck08: pick and choose some to name
WestCoastNena408: u get into it..it takes time..

what tha hell..?? EDUCATE??

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Shit, you shoulda laced em...give him my AIM name X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX..I got all kinds of shit I could lace him with.....

Its called building a fanbase.

Nov 17, 2004
yea i kno i am gonna cuz i love makin ppL mix cds on bay rap..i cant find hella good songs on one cd..but i try..i tell them things and songs they should listen to..just he wants to kno this stuff cuz he wants to be "cool"

Dec 30, 2003
shit i got like all my dam friends into this whole bay area rap thing.... i mean they knew the basics.... e-40.. yuk.. spice ....but i got em deeper into it.... and now the mainstream music... isnt as mainstream anymore... lol... but thats all i listen to.... and some of the mainstream stuff...

Nov 1, 2004
ive laced so many people up on bay area rap game its rediculous.
everywhere i go i show that shit to everyone i can
started off wit my lil bro, then all his friends, then i moved, and then it was all his new friends and my new friends.
soon everyone knew about Nickatina and Mac Dre.
now im out in illinois still showin people this shit, they just dont accept it as much out here cause people are narrowheaded 50 cent lovers.. but i dont give a shit ill be bumpin the bay area shit forever. yadidimean

Nov 17, 2004
yea i mean i did let him kno just that he hella was mean he called it.."nigga rap" and laughed and i said..why are u laughin do u mean baY rap u dumbass? and hes all
"yeah lol" and i got pissed at him.. he aint into tha bay for tha music or the good shit that comes with it..he wants to be cool..he peeped my myspace and was all..can i get that one song on ur myspace? and i was all...uh u dunno? i was all what bay shit have u heard? hes all.."mesy marv" <--didnt even spell it rite..and keak da sneak..thats all..only the ones on tha radio..and of course he said MAC DRE and i said okay..well...yeah of course they have a song on tha radio..tha only way he knows of them..