AIDS - MAN MADE DISEASE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
Houston
I was discussin this with a primo of mine, and we just wanted to know where did aids come from?

I heard it was secret-governmental man made disease, to extinct the fags and black people. Is this right or what?

Mar 12, 2005
kingsvilletkp aka I NEED TO READ A BOOK said:
I heard it was secret-governmental man made disease, to extinct the fags and black people. Is this right or what?
LMAO maybe, but it probably was either that, or some dude fuckin a monkey, or a punishment.

May 9, 2002
kingsvillektp said:
^^ ya i heard that one too, that some african dude fucked a monkey and it spreaded out from there...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aids#Origin_of_HIV

Origin of HIV
Main article: AIDS origin
The AIDS epidemic was discovered June 5, 1981, when the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported a cluster of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (now classified as Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia) in five homosexual men in Los Angeles.[107] Originally dubbed GRID, or Gay-Related Immune Deficiency, health authorities soon realized that nearly half of the people identified with the syndrome were not homosexual men. In 1982, the CDC introduced the term AIDS to describe the newly recognized syndrome.

Three of the earliest known instances of HIV infection are as follows:

A plasma sample taken in 1959 from an adult male living in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo.[108]
HIV found in tissue samples from a 15 year old African-American teenager who died in St. Louis in 1969.[109]
HIV found in tissue samples from a Norwegian sailor who died around 1976.[110]
Two species of HIV infect humans: HIV-1 and HIV-2. HIV-1 is more virulent and more easily transmitted. HIV-1 is the source of the majority of HIV infections throughout the world, while HIV-2 is not as easily transmitted and is largely confined to West Africa.[111] Both HIV-1 and HIV-2 are of primate origin. The origin of HIV-1 is the Central Common Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes troglodytes) found in southern Cameroon.[112] It is established that HIV-2 originated from the Sooty Mangabey (Cercocebus atys), an Old World monkey of Guinea Bissau, Gabon, and Cameroon.

Although a variety of theories exist explaining the transfer of HIV to humans, there is no widely accepted scientific consensus of any single hypothesis and the topic remains controversial. Freelance journalist Tom Curtis discussed one currently controversial possibility for the origin of HIV/AIDS in a 1992 Rolling Stone magazine article. He put forward what is now known as the OPV AIDS hypothesis, which suggests that AIDS was inadvertently caused in the late 1950s in the Belgian Congo by Hilary Koprowski's research into a polio vaccine.[113] Although subsequently retracted due to libel issues surrounding its claims, the Rolling Stone article motivated another freelance journalist, Edward Hooper, to probe more deeply into this subject. Hooper's research resulted in his publishing a 1999 book, The River, in which he alleged that an experimental oral polio vaccine prepared using chimpanzee kidney tissue was the route through which simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) crossed into humans to become HIV, thus starting the human AIDS pandemic.[114] Subsequently, this hypothesis has been refuted by examination of these original polio vaccine stocks and establishing that they do not contain material of chimpanzee origin.[115]

--------------------------------------------------

I have seen a video where scientists from i believe the Bay Area....found that humans and Green Monkeys could not share diseases....therefore it would be impossible to pass on due to DNA structure....I have not confirmed if this is indeed true...

The film also claims that the AIDS virus was brought into Africa via flu shots...on purpose....the reason?To rid the world of poverty strickin,3rd world country black folks....cus they didnt like "mixing the blood"....

Ive always thought that AIDS was man made...same with SARS...but i have no way to prove this....

Mar 12, 2005
Pure Life said:
IMO ..i personally believe it was a man made disease..

they have the cure..but they don't want to use it..
Just like the 50+ natural herbal medicines the damn Illuminati FDA don't want you to use, Illuminati my emphasis.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I heard it was someone eating it, not having sex with it. A green monkey.

I think its not to kill people off but to make a lot of money off the cure keeping them alive. Sort of like the weight loss epidemic has become a gold mine for people trying to sell worthless herbs to fat bastards.

Feb 18, 2006
actually it wasnt someone fuckin a monkey or eating him, it was the green monkey biting the african dude, but than again whos to say what the difference between a monkey and a black dude is really?

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
Mummy said:
actually it wasnt someone fuckin a monkey or eating him, it was the green monkey biting the african dude, but than again whos to say what the difference between a monkey and a black dude is really?
OOHHH!!! shit son!

i wonder what the results of this is going to be! :hurt: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Apr 4, 2006
Mummy said:
i seriously hope you got some words mixed up.....or else that is possibly the most ignorant thing ive ever heard...