AHAHAHA No Bowl Ban For Oregon Ducks!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The NCAA has placed Oregon's football program on probation for three years and taken away a scholarship for recruiting violations under previous coach Chip Kelly.

The NCAA's Division I Infractions Committee released a report on Wednesday that found Kelly and the university failed to monitor the program.

Oregon came under NCAA scrutiny after self-reporting violations stemming from payments made to recruiting services, including $25,000 to Willie Lyles and Houston-based Complete Scouting Services in 2011. Lyles had a connection with an Oregon recruit.

Oregon Ducks put on probation by NCAA, loses scholarship - ESPN

F @Fucky McFuckerson LOLOLOLOL

Props: DUTCH-F.E
May 9, 2002
USC and OSU have to be pissed.

This is actually a win-win no matter what. Oregon has basically proved that you CAN cheat (sorry, i meant "grey area") and get away with it . No school has any excuse not to do what Oregon did. The NCAA is officially spineless. Open up your check book Sark, its time to go shopping.

Someone who is close to big many upper echelon folks in the NCAA said the plan was to get Chip out of the NCAA, which they accomplished. Said that he was "bad for the game". I dont know what that means or how viable it is...just passing this along. This same person was more or less right on target with the investigation the last 2 years, so he has some validity.

Feb 2, 2006
chip kelly got like a 18 month penalty or something...how come the ncaa applies these penalties after a coaching regime is done at the college they coach