????AGRICULTURE QUESTION????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
CHECC IT OUT, I GOT A BUD PLANT THAT'S STARTING TO BUD.
HOW CAN I TELL IF IT IS A MALE/FEMALE PLANT? THE TOP OF MY PLANT IS FULL OF NEON WHITE HAIRS AND I'M STARTING TO NOTICE THOSE HAIRS ON THE MID-SECTION OF THE PLANT AS WELL. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP???

Nov 30, 2002
www.yahoo.com
yeah thats a female . but let me tell you something i grew this bud about a year ago i crossed breeded the plants. and when it was harvest season {6 foot tall plant} that was the most powerful shit i evered smoked in my fucking life . i called it the KUNG FU DEATH BUD. because when you hit that shit it felt like some one choped you in the throat and your fucking lungs where going to explode eyes glazing like a fucking honey bun no fucking shitting!:devious:

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
ON MY PLANT THERE ARE THESE LIL BUD BALLS ALL OVER LOOK'N' LIKE SEEDS, OR A BUD THAT'S FINNA BLOSSOM. THESE LIL BUD BALLS ARE SORT OF MIXED IN WITH THE HAIRS. ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S CRACC'N'????

THANX FOR ALL THE INFO. YOU FOLKZ HAVE BEEN KICC'N' DOWN!!!

May 12, 2002
without seeing the shit its hard to say youngnutt... sounds like you may have pollinated your female with a male plant, more than likely on accident.. if thats not the case it almost sounds as though you may have a hermaphrodite on your hands.. and no im not joking.... hopefully for your sake im wrong...

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
WELL OVER THE WEEKEND THE PLANT GREW A LIL MORE AND I THINK I HAVE A HERMAPHRODITE. THEIRS ALL KINDS OF WHITE HAIRS ALL OVER THE PLANT ESPECIALLY THE TOP, LOOK'N' LIKE BUDDS OF HAIR BUT I PICCED OFF ONE OF THEM LIL BUD BALLS AND SQUEEZED IT, AND ALL THE POWDER CAME OUT. WILL MY PLANT STILL PRODUCE SUPER DANK???