Agerman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
sorry for agerman but what he's looking for never was there and if he is then he's looking for black jessus which is me but im not changin shit sory agerman i believe theres no such thing as god...3xkrazy coulda kept it movin wit tight music but they messed up after stackin chps

May 8, 2005
Im sure Agerman had his reason but what really strikes me is how nobody has been stepping up to do what 3xKrazy was doing. Most likely because it gets to the point where it becomes way too real and then motherfuckers start falling apart/dying. It happened with the 2pac's Outlawz, Bone, The Dogg Pound, Mob Figaz, and more....

Im not going to say that shits all bad because I seen some good shit in the last couple of years but nothing that's going to make me focus and say that my west coast, my bay area, is doing major shit again...Im sure if we really wanted to we could take shit seriously enough to say to the rest of the nation "FUCK THIS SHIT!" Really get the gears turning and churning out some real good quality music that WILL make a hard impact.

Feb 13, 2005
that may be true to some degree, but don't you think alot of this hyphy shit is also tacky?
i got Agerman's last album when i seen him perform @ my cousin's church and its got some good tracks on there. i wouldn't say it was a great album cuz i'm not religious and it does tend to get repetitive, but it had several good cuts on there.
fo sho.

(i don't really listen to hyphy like that.)

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

its all good to me who the fuck am i to decide what is conciderd wasteful in his life. lets be real. anyways mc hammer was from the town possibly the most popular rapper slash entertainer ever......talkin about jesus "we got to pray"" just to make it today. making videos in front of churchs performing with choirs is nothing new

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

ridin in a big body benz

hollerin revenge

countin my ends

they wanna see me
and they wanna see me loose but
watch me win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could have seen me back in like 99 knockin that shit on tape in a boombox on my front seat. searchin for dubbies breakin um all down in one swisher. fuckin cell phone and a pager type shit you know claaaassic

Dec 25, 2003
Agerman is my far the best member of the group!!! At least Agerman still keepin it mere while Keak & BA are now puttin out nothin more than a bunch of half-assed recycled bullshit but thats how Im lookin at it... Keak & Bart are reely loosin it cuz theyre no longer motivated to their music & all caring about countin more ends...
Now thats a total waste... smh...

Well after all, I gotta wish Agerman nothin but the best of him cuz he confidently stepped down to head for a positive route, esp. doin this for the miserable streets of Oakland where the majority are still reluctant to do this...
Keep the sabbath dream alive man!!! I'm proud of you bro...

Nov 20, 2007
^^^^agreed

yea agerman is still and always will be tight to me. the gospel albums are tight. y'all need to find this one called "tried by the fire". and that kingdom business is sick too. i rather listen to him then all that hyphy shit. talk about repetitive and not talkin about nothin, agerman is talkin about somethin

Feb 13, 2005
y'all need to find this one called "tried by the fire".
i had an og copy sold it lol..i still made copy for myself sumwhere tho cuz it's rare. i still got that krazy 2 christ very rare too.

ridin in a big body benz

hollerin revenge

countin my ends

they wanna see me
and they wanna see me loose but
watch me win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ager can definitely spit sum hard flows.

Nov 20, 2007
i had an og copy sold it lol..i still made copy for myself sumwhere tho cuz it's rare. i still got that krazy 2 christ very rare too.

ager can definitely spit sum hard flows.

yea when i first heard that tried by the fire album. i was like puzzled but when i listened to the whole thing i was like damn, this is a breath of fresh air.

Nov 14, 2002
i think agerman knew it was time to do something else with his life.i believe he was gettin to deep in the streets and seen the outcome was death or jail.any real nigga can tell you when your deep in the streets your start feeling like everybody is demons and are evil spirits out to bring you down.i felt like that before and i started shakin alot of people and stop hangin with a lot of fools.i tried to get into the bible to to try to find peace with myself but i just couldnt do it cause i dont know with religion is the right one so i decided to stay out of all that religion stuff.i dont knock anybody for believing in Jesus Christ or what ever they belive in. if thats make them a better person and give them a since of peace with themselves then its a good thing.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Of course religion is a fucking waste.

He threw away his dope ass lyrics and abilities for an invisible man in the sky? Get off the disillusion shit. See the real deal.

Fuck religion and fuck Agerman's choice to break up the greatest bay area group of all time.
O.k maybe dude should have stayed doin what he was doin in the streets and ended up gettin smoked or catchin 25 with a L. And I guess its better to be rappin bout drug dealin and killin then to be rappin bout some positive shit and tryna send a better message to the younger generation.U squares never sease to amaze me with ur logic.Thats the problem with mutha fuckaz like u, u aint never lived a life were u seen some real trif ass shit so u think its cool to be out riskin ur life over drug dealin and turf shit.