Aftermath could sign.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
They didn't get into the praying shit until Eazy-E died...I mean, certain events change muthafuckaz, ya know? I didn't talk about god and heaven and trying to find the right way until my lady got sent to prison!! Certain events change certain people. I rap about the same shit I used to, but now I mention how I'm tryin to be a better man in certain songs...it's the same shit.

Bone, they're just trying to find their way...the person who took them from the GUTTER to the MANSION passed away...that has to have an effect on their lives....

I still support them cats, and I hope Dre signs them and does right by them!!

CinG

Sicc OG
Dec 5, 2003
For real what is with dre signin all these muthufuckin east coast cats mayn...i mean i understand he goin where the loot and market is but dam...dont forget where you came from patna. how bout all the niggaz that helped to get where he needed to be...i think if you ballin then your homies should be too...if you got 100 dollaz in yo pocket, your homie should have at least 50

-1 Luv

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
CinG said:
For real what is with dre signin all these muthufuckin east coast cats mayn...i mean i understand he goin where the loot and market is but dam...dont forget where you came from patna. how bout all the niggaz that helped to get where he needed to be...i think if you ballin then your homies should be too...if you got 100 dollaz in yo pocket, your homie should have at least 50

-1 Luv

I most def. feel u on the topic CinG that Dre should get more westcoast cats on his roster. But just to point out 50 and G-unit are the only east coast act he got. Both Eminem and Bone(if they get signed) are from the midwest. Even though I think The Game would have done better with JT, I hope him all the best. Because I honestly( and I dont use this word lightly) think he can HELP bring the west back.

Nuttkace