After Dinner and Movie, enjoy desert! FIRST DEGREE THE DE "SHLUMPULICIOUS"!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
After Dinner and Movie, enjoy dessert! FIRST DEGREE THE DE "SHLUMPULICIOUS"!!

In a search for more power, First Degree The D.E. has called upon his most Darkest of self, Shlumpulicious The Jester. After years of exile, Shlumpulicious, is very pleased to have been let out the box to pillage and spread his Dark propaganda. However after finding his way onto the Brotha Lynch Hung "Dinner And A Movie" album and "Colostomy Bag" video shoot, Shlumpulicious' thirst for violence and potential power got out of control.

Shlumpulicious had to be dealt with.

First Degree The DE "Shlumpulicious The Jester" April 20, 2010!!

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I love that cover. The background is so strange. Not a cloud in the sky, yet there's rain on the ground. Everything is so colorful, yet old and rotted. Brilliant.

Feb 4, 2010
thsi nigga on one blood ! wow u got to be kidding me !!horrible !!absolutely horrible ! eating off hieth ledger n shit ! i got a idea how bout this !!!

A FUCKING REAL FIRST DEGREE ALBUM!!!with no bullshit or side gimmicks ! ! like back in the day!!
thank you !!

May 24, 2002
FUCK THE HATERS!

I have been a fan of yours since before I started posting on this board in 02. I have never been let down by an album you put out and you are one of the few artists that I will still buy a cd from instead of just downloading.

Cant wait to hear this cd :cool:

Feb 19, 2006
man ive for sure bought each de album multiple times on itunes, and on regular cd's and shit, and yeah i don't give a fuck its hella worth it. its so hard to get anybody to bump his shit though, fools just don't understand it, know what i mean. but yeah, luckily for us, your putting this shit out in april, and more lyrics then ever... fuck yeah! shit's bout to be sicc fa sho!!

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
man ive for sure bought each de album multiple times on itunes, and on regular cd's and shit, and yeah i don't give a fuck its hella worth it. its so hard to get anybody to bump his shit though, fools just don't understand it, know what i mean. but yeah, luckily for us, your putting this shit out in april, and more lyrics then ever... fuck yeah! shit's bout to be sicc fa sho!!
man i swear everyone i have turned on LOVE the shit

i got hella cats up in the NW bumpin DE

but we are some wierd cats up here LOL