After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
"Courage and heart" will do nothing to help you when you get a heart attack in space. You get heart attack due to chemical properties of bioorganic molecules and the laws of physics. No amount of willpower can overcome that.

Do not get me wrong - the kind of everyday social discrimination they had in the movie was unjustified. But not allowing people with elevated health risks to fly in space is the right thing to do.
I think the movie went over your head a little. That society in the movie wasn't saying you aren't healthy enough to fly in space. They were saying, you aren't perfect like us and only perfect people get to do these kinds of things so don't even try.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
It may be a misrepresentation of what you are trying to get at, but it is where the world will eventually go if humans begin to go down the path you want.
No, that movie was an extrapolation of current attitudes and worldviews into a world of much more advanced technology.

The path I want to go to does not include keeping the current attitude and worldviews. And in any case, this is a pointless debate, because as I sad above, unless people's thinking and core values do not change radically, there is never going to be such technology to create that kind of ethical dilemmas - we will self-destroy long before we develop it.

Genomics is my field, I know very well where things are - the field is progressing at an incredibly rapid pace, yet Gattaca is many many decades ahead in the future. But I don't see us capable of sustaining the current biomedical enterprise for that long the way the global trends are developing

And it's all because of humans not being able to overcome their primal selifsh animal behavior drivers

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Planned Parenthood successfully murdered a record number of babies on their most recently released data (2018-2019) and also saw record revenue

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/u...acce-c2854c4ea80b/2018-2019_annual_report.pdf

The human selfishness that exists is the murdering of babies for profit.

The xenophobic white world and it's tiny global population must do everything in its power to control non white populations when and where possible. They consider it critical to their survival as a separate type within the species (only 11.5% of world population). The line of thinking of cowardly tyrants.

Last edited: