AFC Championship: Jets @ Steelers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AFC Championship: Jets @ Steelers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 27, 2008
lol @ tony. hella hater-ish. i'm a raiders fan, so giving LT props means a little more comin from one of us. dude is humble & was a complete beast in his prime. if anyone deserves a ring, its him.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Last Jets/Steelers game didn't have Polamalu or Miller playing. Plus the game started off with an untouched kickoff return for a TD. And it was still a close game. They way I see it, Pittsburgh is gonna be a MUCH better team this time around. Revis might be covering Wallace instead of Ward. Our younger receivers have the potential for a breakout game. Ziggy Hood seems to be coming into his own at the perfect time. No way Sanchez gets us twice.

Jan 4, 2003
I'm pulling for Pittsburgh, I don't want to see L.T. win a ring.
fuck L.T.! I don't wanna see big ben and tha pittsburgh squeelers win another championship tho.. Id like my chances of seeing GB smash on jets in tha SB.. pitts D is tougher IMO

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Last Jets/Steelers game didn't have Polamalu or Miller playing. Plus the game started off with an untouched kickoff return for a TD. And it was still a close game. They way I see it, Pittsburgh is gonna be a MUCH better team this time around. Revis might be covering Wallace instead of Ward. Our younger receivers have the potential for a breakout game. Ziggy Hood seems to be coming into his own at the perfect time. No way Sanchez gets us twice.
I'm worried that the Steelers won't be able to contain Holmes as well as they did last time they played. He was an Ike Taylor shoestring tackle away from breaking one..

Special teams have suffered without Worilds and Tomlin made no mention of him in today's press conference..

All that said, Miller makes every catch Spaeth dropped, Polamalu makes game changing plays Mundy can only dream of and I don't think anyone can stop Ben, Harrison and Troy combined when they want something..

It should be fun!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm worried that the Steelers won't be able to contain Holmes as well as they did last time they played. He was an Ike Taylor shoestring tackle away from breaking one..

Special teams have suffered without Worilds and Tomlin made no mention of him in today's press conference..

All that said, Miller makes every catch Spaeth dropped, Polamalu makes game changing plays Mundy can only dream of and I don't think anyone can stop Ben, Harrison and Troy combined when they want something..

It should be fun!
Radio this morning said that McFadden has some abdominal issues and might miss the game. If we miss the game WILLIE GAY is starting at CB, with Anthony Madison as nickle. If we have those two people on the field covering Edwards and Holmes, we're gonna have a ROUGH day ahead of us.

Injury list included McFadden, Polamalu (as always), Flozell (sick), Worilds, Jonathan Scott, etc.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Radio this morning said that McFadden has some abdominal issues and might miss the game. If we miss the game WILLIE GAY is starting at CB, with Anthony Madison as nickle. If we have those two people on the field covering Edwards and Holmes, we're gonna have a ROUGH day ahead of us.

Injury list included McFadden, Polamalu (as always), Flozell (sick), Worilds, Jonathan Scott, etc.
Yeah, the McFadden injury is huge. I don't trust Gay for 4 straight quarters..

We saw how that worked out last year. Polamalu back though should help..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I keep thinking about the blowout against the Patriots. I could be wrong, but didn't Gronkowski have 3 TD's, all of them blown plays against Gay?

Him and Madison may be athletic, but they don't have enough football intelligence to play in a LeBeau defense.

Aaron Smith coming back would terrorize Sanchez.

May 2, 2002

Man that is all bad. I really hope Gay steps his game up, I cringe when the ball is thrown in his direction. Really hope the o line starts gettin healthy real quick. Definitely gonna be a tough game.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Smith, Hood and Keisel is a DOPE rotation.
Yeah, even if Smith can't go for this game, Hood has been filling in unbelievably well. 4 sacks in the last 5 games..

The other thing I'm worried about is the Jets special teams. Between Brad Smith and Cromartie, they have some serious talent and speed at kick/punt returner..

Nov 7, 2006
I keep thinking about the blowout against the Patriots. I could be wrong, but didn't Gronkowski have 3 TD's, all of them blown plays against Gay?

Him and Madison may be athletic, but they don't have enough football intelligence to play in a LeBeau defense.

Aaron Smith coming back would terrorize Sanchez.
yeah but we hid him the whole year until that game. he was considered our blocking TE while hernandez was our Receiving one. we knew that would fuck up who ever covering him and we exploited it.