Aerosmith=70s, 80s, 90s, 00's??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
What period were they putting out there best music in your guys opinion?...I enjoyed there 70's records ( especially Aerosmith and of course Rocks )...In the 90's and 00's they amazingly staid relevant and probably were more popular than ever before...but I have to say in my opinion the 80's ( once they got back together and got off the shit ) was there best time. Done with Mirrors is there best records imo, plus Permanent Vacation and Pump were great too. "Rag Doll", "Dude", "Angel", "Fine", "Love in an Elevator", "Janies got a Gun", etc were some of the best works in rock history period...holla.

Mar 18, 2003
They had most of their success in the 70's popularity wise, but I'm gonna say the 90's. For one because I was at an age when I could enjoy the music while it was being released and also because they had more hit singles. Pre-90; Sweet Emotion, Dream On and Angel were good songs.

Dec 26, 2004
I likes them in the 80s, they had really good songz that time when I 1st heard em. But they got some really good songz in the 70s too..... Toys in the Attic.

Sep 17, 2006
70's for sure....I like some of their later stuff, but when they were all doped up they did the best material...as with 99.99999% of bands
I actually gotta disagree with you and say that Aerosmith is the 00.00001% exception to that rule. When they were the most fucked up ( A Night in the Ruts and Rock in a Hard Place ), they made there 2 worst albums. Of course, Joe Perry not being there had alot to do with it, but Tyler's songwriting was tired and unfocused. When got back together and sober ( Done with Mirrors and Permanent Vacation ), that they were at there best imo.