Adult swim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Who has watched this shit

I've been watchin' these shows, shit't funny as fuck. This one show Callled Mission Hill was clownin' on Mtv's Real World Sunday Night. The dude got puck killed. LOL!

I've only watched a couple episodes of ripping Friends, it's done by the animators of Ren & Stimpy, that shit was classic. Had this weird ass shit on friction.

Sealab 2021 is funny as shit, they fuckin' overdub this old ass hanna barbera Cartoon. "Captain', 20 lives to save 200, those are odds i can live with".
This show is one of the funniest on there. They always have sum fucked up shit happenin' on this show

May 9, 2002
I waz watchin that sealab one haha i think that waz it...guy waz all makin drugs and shit haha they were all strung out...my nephew waz watchin, i'm like damnnnnnn they can show this? haha

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah, Dr, quin is all "stop bein' a bitch and gimmie some more(Drug Name)"
Home movies is a good show too, I think it's the same people that did Dr. Katz from Comedy Central

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Sealab 2021 is the best cartoon. So is Aqua Teen Hunger Force. My 2 favorite cartoons. The other show i watch regularly is Daily Show. I started watching some tv lately. But Adult Swim ive always been on that, its the best.