Adrian Peterson has to shit at 3 am, forces McDonald's employee to lose her job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...e-fired-for-letting-Peterson-u?urn=nfl-307841

An assistant manager at McDonald's was fired after allowing Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson to use the bathroom while the restaurant was closed.

While working the late-night drive-thru shift at 3 a.m., a female employee encountered a man standing outside the window who asked to come inside and use the restroom. After a little while, she realized it was the popular Minnesota Vikings star and opened the door for him to come inside and use the facilities. (The seating area at the restaurant is normally closed during the late-night hours.)

One week later, the mother of three was fired for the offense.

"He's a public figure... I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out," she told The Consumerist. "I never thought in a million years that that decision was going to cost me my career."

Jeez, McDonald's. It's not like she was letting in Brett Favre(notes) or Bryant McKinnie(notes). He's Adrian Peterson, the most famous Vikings player of all! If you can't do a solid for AD, who can you?

There's a silver lining at the end of these golden arches, though: After the local media reported on the woman's termination, McDonald's gave her back her old job.

May 9, 2002
lol @ ruined her career
Being a manager and being a grill cook = not the same thing.

My buddy's mother has worked for McDonalds since she was 28 years old. When i was 13, she was a manager and making $30,000 a year in 1990. She now works for corporate, and makes $75,000 a year, full benefits, 401k, and a month paid vacation every year.

People can laugh about working those types of jobs, but if you put in work, you can succeed big time.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
he had to send the Mc Caca back!...

but if i was ol girl i would of said fuck yall and sued ronald mc donald for wrongful termination and all that shit!,...chu ching!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm sorry, I know you can make decent money if you work for mickey d's for decades but come on now, this is your opportunity to get out that place! there must not be shit for jobs in minnesota if an assistant manager position at wackarnolds is a carreer!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Being a manager and being a grill cook = not the same thing.

My buddy's mother has worked for McDonalds since she was 28 years old. When i was 13, she was a manager and making $30,000 a year in 1990. She now works for corporate, and makes $75,000 a year, full benefits, 401k, and a month paid vacation every year.

People can laugh about working those types of jobs, but if you put in work, you can succeed big time.
As with everything in life, you get out what you put in.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
the fact is....some people were meant to work flipping hamburgers and move up from their (within) and some weren't.

Once people get over the idea that it's a JOB. They would realize that people like MCD's is a pretty nice corporation. Even if they are killing americans......lol