ADR of Triple 6 "Leviathan's Creation" AVAILABLE NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
All done. Heres the tracklisting.

1. Leviathan
2. First Communion
3. In The Name Of The Father
4. Turf To 25
5. Nasal Injection
6. Blackout featuring T.Spoon
7. 3 Shades To The Wind
8. Straight Up Thugs featuring C-Fresh of IMP, OG Triple 6 and Black Madness
9. Holding Tank
10. Kill 'Em
11. Keep It Raw featuring Tre-8 of Odysea and Nicotine
12. Witness Your Murder featuring OG Triple 6
13. Dont Slip featuring T.Spoon
14. Come And Play With Us
15. Animal The Cannibal
16. Hustlin'

Produced entirely by ADR and DjMark7 (www.djmark7.com )

They will be in stores on June 18 or you can order them directly from us. Hit me on the email.

[email protected]

Also, the new issue of Apt.3 magazine is available now. Features Brotha Lynch Hung and Siccmade, Cougnut ( RIP ), Baldhead Rick, Leo-J, Groundhogz, Mac & AK, Mr. Doctor and articles by Tre-8 and Assasin. These can also be ordered from us as well.

Next up from Apt.3/Graveyard Records...

Zigidy "The Zigilaytion" - features RBL, Mac Dre, Dubee, 51.50, Coolio Da Undadogg, Smoov-E, Ant D.O.G., more. Tentative release date July 30

Tre-8 - "Enemy Of The World" Tentative date July 30

Apt.3 Part 2 "Theme Music To Drug Dealins And Killins" - features UDI, Cold World Hustlers, Big Mack, Ten Dolla, Nickatina, ADR,
C-LIM, Smoov-E, Tre-8, C-Fresh of IMP, RBL, Fly Mar, Baldhead Rick, 51.50, Link Crew, OZ, more.

Black Madness - "Navigator Dreams and Bus Money"

T.Spoon - "Homemade Explosives"

ADR - "King Of The Devil Block" - due out Halloween 2002

Lots of goods. Hit us up on the www.apartment3.com board. Thanks to all the supporters, you wont be disappointed in ADR's "Leviathans Creation".

Jun 14, 2002
www.okayplayerhater.com
yo

Illson -

I'm still dealing with the family shit at the moment... my lil' half-sister graduates the 8th grade today, so i'm dealing with that... been mostly hanging out with my dad and nonsense... but once things settle down after this weekend I'm gonna try and make it up to SR at least a few times to meet up with you and Mark 7... and possibly go up to V-Town and meet up with Deville... also I gotta try and get in touch with iD to discuss the okayplayerhater site... so I will be paging you in a bit... no worries we'll definately meet up before I leave... just no throwing small children around with reckless abandon this time aight??

Hey Rene, what's been up... this is B-Dubb (obviously)... haven't talked to you in a while... how have you been? Hit me up on the email... phucker!! :classic:

Rene - just got back... my little sis had her graduation today so i was gone... I'm doing the father's day thing tomororw with my mom and grandfather in Napa, then sunday with my father in Burlingame... but I will figure out what's going on and give you a call. After Monday things should be slowing down a bit, and I'm here until the 21st. I am going to be in Rosa for sure on the 18th... shit man we gotta meet up it's been a looooooong time. I gotta holler at Gabe and Mark too.

Apr 25, 2002
I picked it up at Tower today... You got a list of which ones ADR did and which ones DJ Mark 7 did? It says on the front they produced it but doesn't say who did what.

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks... Yeah it was probably a printing error, I would think you put that shit on the upper right corner of the 2nd page of the fold out but on mine it's blank... That starts with Group, then the next line says Mixed, then the next line says Enhancer... There's a lot of white where text should be all over the inside, some of the shit is hard to read cuz of it, just like the top of a word or the bottom of a word will be there and shit.