add for lynch by inch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Yeah...........I just seen that ad in The Source the other day, thats cool that Lynch is puttin out AD's so more people can see the shit.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
^^^yeah he ain't been on for ages, shit last time I chopped it up with his cousin Dismis was back in late 2000 on the old school dope ass siccness chat, then he dissapeared for all existence.

Damn I miss that chat room, we used to clown in there all the time.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
noWetaG said:
actually i think that is the cover POET...
juss with the covers & EVILDOOINZ promo added...

and DEADLIFE hasnt posted in ages........
my name iz not poet, u faggot.

J/P
:eek: Put down the razor

Sep 15, 2002
not really. I hope the album cover looks better than that shit. All holding his hands together like a little choir boy, wtf happened to Lynch? His music is still fucking sicc, but god damn. Lynch should cock slap the lil art fag that made him look gay in that ad.

May 22, 2002
uh shit lynch in a magazine, where normally just shit like juvenile, wayne, gay-z, dmx and other faggots are written about.....shit.....i hope none of them rich, white kids who lissen to wu tang or any other shit buy lynch.....fo real....even if its good for lynch, but its fucced up for the siccness!

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
^^^Yea. Im with yaw. I dont think any white peoplez should be listenin to Lynch. But ish, I dont think there iz a white person alive that haz ever heard of em, so were safe

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
poet said:
^^^Yea. Im with yaw. I dont think any white peoplez should be listenin to Lynch. But ish, I dont think there iz a white person alive that haz ever heard of em, so were safe
LoL half this board is white....

And damn near everyone in Tacoma whether black, white etc. listen or at least heard of Lynch.

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
what up with that COS, is that really a double disc, anticipayting this and that lynch, cool shit, i agree with the covers, it could be better, whats up with the prduction on this cd, phonk beta better be doing alot of the beats

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Mak-X said:

LoL half this board is white....

And damn near everyone in Tacoma whether black, white etc. listen or at least heard of Lynch.
LOL I was makin fun of homeboy. & Im from Tacoma. I know a lot of ethnically different peoplez there that listen to Lynch Hung. Hell, thatz where I head of Lynch:classic:

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
ON EVERYTHANG

IT LOOKS LIKE LiYNCH GOT A DICC IN HIS MOUTH.......LOL.....

lim:devious:

he shouldnt of used that.....

boss head