Adam Shefter: Jason Campbell to the Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Shefter is saying this will be done by the end of the day today.

good for the raiders.

Jul 29, 2002
i like the move...............he's a step up from JR no doubt...........fuck you Russell.

Raiders are making all the right moves so far..........good shit

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Jason Campbell has never been anything better than mediocre. I dont know why they didnt draft a QB instead.

Eh. Least its better than J Russ.
Jason Campbell can MANAGE a game, something that Russell has zero clue about. Plus they got him for practically nothing. He has NFL expeirence, better than drafting a rooki

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
GOOD. Cut him please!! Lol.

I wanted Campbell as SOOOON as mcnabb got to Washington. This is great. Campbell just needs to manage the game n not tryna be a superstar. Just get the ball to the WRs accurately and hopefully the running game opens up.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Jason Campbell confirmed that he's been told by coach Tom Cable and coordinator Hue Jackson that he will be the Raiders starting quarterback.
The San Francisco Chronicle also seconds a report that JaMarcus Russell is likely to be released before next week's minicamp. The Raiders are already on the hook for $3M to Russell this year, and $6.5M more becomes guaranteed if he gets injured in practice. Campbell will begin picking up Jackson's offense this week as he plays for his ninth coordinator in ten years going back to Auburn. Bruce Gradkowski will be the backup in 2010.

Jan 11, 2009
CAMPBELL IS GONNA FIT RITE IN PERFECT IN HUE JACKSONS OFFENCE HES ACCURATE AND GOT THAT STRONG ARM AND MOBILE KINDA LIKE HUE JACKSONS LAST QB JOE FLACCO. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS MOVE IMPROVES EVERYONE ON OFFENCE