Actavis discontinued ?!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
every time i drank bo i had to drink an 8 to feel anything it tasted hella good tho. and one time i poured up in front of immortal technique and childish gambino and they was actin hella scary like they never seen it before
unless you was drinking bo' every day for a year and built up that high of a tolerance theres no way it would take you a 8 to get a nod.

when i started sippin i would nod off 2 oz. never drank more than 3-4 oz in a day, shit jus make you pass out. 8oz is enough to last most people 3-4 days.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
everybody got a different body chemistry some people are naturally tolerant to opiates more than others. to begin with codeine is one of the least strong opiates next to darvocet. if you took pain killers before you got into bo youve naturally built a tolerance and even if you quit for a long time, theres a ceiling with opiate tolerances and it wont change too much. and peoples opinion on what a 'nod' is is different as well. i was high on 4oz, but not 'nodding' and ive drank several hundred bottles of lean. at the same time ive drank 2oz, before and nodded same with 4. now 8oz would have me fallin asleep in fast food drive throughs. ive drank a pint to the face in a day and that was before i became really tolerant. its more or less about how you sip than how much you sip.

also most people buying lean on the street have they shit cut so they understanding on what and how much lean it takes to get high is different. the ppl not getting high on 2-4oz definitely got cut bo. i agree for most people it aint gon take u that much bo to be passed out like you retarded with your mouth open. but everyones different.

one other thing ive realized ppl drink bo differently. some people think that shit is a race and will be out hella quick, some people know to drink it slow. by the time theyve drank 4oz sometimes that 2oz will just be kickin in. its more or less about how thick your cups are, how much you pour up from the jump, and how much you dilute it. EG pouring 4oz in a 12oz sprite is gonna get you hiher quicker than drinking 4oz in a 2 liter will.

anyways point is everyones different and everyone drinks bo differently some of us learned from someone who put them on game others dont know shit and learned as they go. but most ppl get they shit from the streets and in most situations yo shit been cut, even if you dont think it has been. i remember the times when id drink a 2oz to the face and be barely high and blame it on my tolerance but really my bo had been hit. but that didnt happen too often as i had prescriptions for bo for a decade plus every week.

8oz never really lasted me 3-4 days unless i was being sparingly with it, like drinking 1oz-1 1/2 oz at a time. when youre getting it from the pharmacy and a bottle is 5 dollars instead of 500-800 dollars for a PT cruiser you arent as sparingly with your drank as ppl who just damn near spent a rack on a bottle. thats when you gon make it last a few days. lol

for the most part i agree with DODE but at the same time ive drank 8oz's to the face many a time and thats when i got my best highs out of it IMO. and i never 'needed' more than 2oz to reach where i wanted to be. to be honest. i just decided to sip more. and i may be different cuz i was poppin pills with my lean so that changes shit up.

anyways, the best taste was sprite/acti and jolly ranchers, call me oldschool DJ screw type but that shit was fucking the best tasting thing ive ever had in my life to date. next to jones cream soda shout out to smigg for creating the cotton candy mix.

i typed so much cuz im leaning right now. but yeah i got homies that would be straight up out after 2oz. we used to take pics of niggas passed out and show them later how gone they were cuz they wouldnt even be aware how passed out they were until soeone told em.

actavis, you will be missed.
youre a real sipper if you ever had strawberry actavis, the bottle with the red stripe and not the orange stripe. but most ppl never ever seen it. there was a balckberry flavor too but i think it got discontinued , when actavis bought alpharma out they made two different flavors. thats a little game that you may not have known

i feel sorry for ppl who were paying 30-45 dollars a zip and never really got the chance to sip as much as they wanted without finances getting in the way cuz of no scripts. like ever had a chance to sip a pint because 280-800 (depending on where you live) isnt easy to do unless you ballin.

Last edited:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
The best Lean experience I had was when my pops was alive, and he was getting 8's of Bo (Actavis) every week for like 3-4 weeks in a row. I was sippin MUUUUD! This was back in like 2009-2010 before it became suuuuper popular in the media. I remember mixing up hella "Cotton Candy" dranks for like 3 weeks straight like every other day. Then after getting the bomb actavis they gave him an 8 of Qualitest (grape/menthol flavor) and I just sold it. But yeah, sucks that act won't be around aNYMORE, but I think that the red Hi-Tek taste pretty fucking good, so if I ever get the chance to sip again I'll try n go for the hi-tek. That was a cool post Gas One @Gas One good lookin out brodie.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
unless you was drinking bo' every day for a year and built up that high of a tolerance theres no way it would take you a 8 to get a nod.

when i started sippin i would nod off 2 oz. never drank more than 3-4 oz in a day, shit jus make you pass out. 8oz is enough to last most people 3-4 days.
I always felt pills more than lean but yeah I've drank a 8 in a day. Started with 4 then wasn't really satisfied so I poured up the rest. I felt like it was a waste of $80 because I could have got like 5 norcos for $15 and felt just as dialed in

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
You don't have to like Drake to agree with that verse.

I'm not with this new high movement. Syrup (been around for while) but all this other new shit got this new generation fucked in the game.

A teens weekend these days probably consist of:

Weed/ Syrup/ Drank/ Molly/ Prescription pills/ Cocaine & whatever the fuck else they can get a hold of just to be out their body.

Back in the day for me and many others was just weed, drank, & pussy and everyone was coo and having a good time.

These lil niggas wanna get fucked up these days and go kill everything walking.

Jus saying...
pretty sure the cool kids have been doing cocaine for like 50 plus years mayne