Acie High (of Aqualeo)-L.O.V.E.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Disaster Meets
Blind by Valentine ft Bruce Takara
Kanye Mad
No Feelings
Get High
Cocaine
Bi- Polar ft Von
Super-Natural Ft Coline Creuzot
Sit Still
Cupid Ft Z-Ro
Broke Ft Devin Tha Dude
Fall Back
Who Fucks With Me Ft Priceless, Bruce Takara
Be Honest
Hard To Say Ft James Blakee
Bonus Track – So Real Ft Lil Keke, Courtney Camero
Discuss.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
How'd he get Lil Keke, Z-Ro and Devin on his solo shit (which isn't on Strange afaik) but theres almost no features on Strange albums by people outside the Strange camp and affiliates?

Aug 27, 2007
How'd he get Lil Keke, Z-Ro and Devin on his solo shit (which isn't on Strange afaik) but theres almost no features on Strange albums by people outside the Strange camp and affiliates?
huh?strange has a good amount of features outside the label on their records...more than i would like honestly

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
It seems like if Strange knows the albums gonna sell pretty good they get about 3 non-Strange features. Acie would never get 3 features because I didn't even know who this was and found out he was in Aqualeo on accident.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He's from Houston, was signed with Priceless to SwishaHouse, and use to be a backpacker until he switched up his game.

I'm not at all surprised by the features.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
He's from Houston, was signed with Priceless to SwishaHouse, and use to be a backpacker until he switched up his game.

I'm not at all surprised by the features.
I didn't know that but there's not much info I can find online. Where does the backpacker thing fit? None of these rappers are backpackers and neither is anyone on Swishahouses roster.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Actually, I recommend watching the whole video.

I think the reason you can't find much about them is because they pretty much wiped their old careers from existence. They were underused by Swisha House and were a lot different than the music on the label. Acie was on UPN for a while. Did you know that?

From winning television shows on UPN, to participating in some of the most influential movements in music history including the Screw, Technician, and Queen B revolutions, Acie High finds himself a permanent fixture in contrasting realities.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2002
I could never get a decent explanation as to WTF "Backpack rap" really is. Wasn't even Kanye West considered backpack rap back in the day? The only thing I got out of everyone's examples was that you have to wear a sweater and look a bit like Carlton from Fresh Prince.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
They were way back in the day. Listen to Priceless' verse in this video:

Also,
Priceless' verse was the best. That was a weirdly dark verse from A-1.
Actually, I recommend watching the whole video.

I think the reason you can't find much about them is because they pretty much wiped their old careers from existence. They were underused by Swisha House and were a lot different than the music on the label. Acie was on UPN for a while. Did you know that?
"He gained critical acclaim with Texas underground giant Swishahouse as part of the rap duo Aqualeo. The song “Sip and Get High” featured Aqualeo on Paul Wall’s platinum selling record “The Peoples Champ”. The road to stardom actually began when High competed against 12 wanna-be romeos on UPN's 2004 reality series 'The Player”. After all votes were tallied, 2 million viewers watched as Acie gained ultimate player status and snagged the crown as the real Casanova."

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150266391506755

It's so bad.
Yelawolf was on UPN too, he didn't win nothing though, he got cut... haha. Acie's tenure on the network didn't have anything to do with music though.
He was on that Missy Elliot show. He's mentioned that a few times in his songs.