Acid 4.0 opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2003
Just wanted to know if i'm the only person here using Acid 4.0.

if not, what do u use it for!

I do all my mixing, vocal recording, midi and mp3 creation with it. Holla back Studio Heads

Apr 27, 2003
www.mymproductions.com
i personally dont use it... i use sonar 3.11 producer edition... its the shit. i think acid is like for putting loops together like to make beets... But I use to record vocals on it back in tha day.. with acid 1.0... its coo for starters,but i really like Sonar 3 its da shit!!!

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
i use acid 4.0 for vocal recording. i can't see any reason to switch to logic or cubase when this program is so easy.

Mar 22, 2003
TronikBeatz said:
i personally dont use it... i use sonar 3.11 producer edition... its the shit. i think acid is like for putting loops together like to make beets... But I use to record vocals on it back in tha day.. with acid 1.0... its coo for starters,but i really like Sonar 3 its da shit!!!
Never used it...or seen anybody else using it...i got to admit i started off with Acid 3 and there's quite more u can do with 4.0 that u can't do with 3....i can only imagine what 1.0 was like.

If sonar ever stumbles my way...i'll be sure to peep it out

Mar 22, 2003
DeviantJR said:
DJ Danger Mouse put together the Grey Album (Vocals from Jay-Z's "Black Album" and Beats made from Samples on the Beatles "White Album") in Acid.
didn't know that... Makes Sense how its possible to do that!

Sep 22, 2002
Acid is all I've had the chance to fool with, but 4.0 is the best out of all the different versions IMO. It has most of the stuff that other programs contain, plus it has simple controls for beginners. If anything it's a great starter program, but I haven't been let down by it, except for it's need for plug-ins on occasion.